Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 30 September 2021 ?
- CERTAIN (ADJECTIVE): (निश्चित): Unquestionable
Synonyms: Sure, Definite
It is certain that more changes are in the offing.
- VETERAN (NOUN): (अनुभवी): Old hand
Synonyms: Old-timer, Old stager
The veteran actor passed away due to cardiac arrest.
- FACTION (NOUN): (अंदरूनी कलह): Infighting
Synonyms: Dissension, Dissent
The army faction gradually gathered strength in the parliament.
- MERCENARY (ADJECTIVE): (लोभी): Money-oriented
Synonyms: Grasping, Greedy
She is nothing but a mercenary little gold-digger.
- RELENTLESS (ADJECTIVE): (कठोर): Harsh
Synonyms: Grim, Fierce
Although, he is patient yet a relentless taskmaster.
- EVADE (VERB): (बचना): Elude
Synonyms: Avoid, Dodge
Friends helped him to evade capture.
- AUDIBLE (ADJECTIVE): (सुनाई देने योग्य): Perceptible
Synonyms: Discernible, Detectable
Some ultrasound is audible to dogs.
- SINISTER (ADJECTIVE): (अमंगल): Threatening
Synonyms: Menacing, Ominous
There were sinister dark clouds gathering overhead.
- UNEARTH (VERB): (पता लगाना): Excavate
Synonyms: Exhume, Disinter
Workmen unearthed an ancient artillery shell.
- GENEROSITY (NOUN): (उदारता): Liberality
Synonyms: Magnanimity, Munificence
I was overwhelmed by the generosity of friends and neighbours.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?