Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 29 January 2022 ?
- SCRAP (VERB): (फेंक देना): throw away
Synonyms: throw out, get rid of
A bold decision was taken to scrap existing plant.
- NOTABLE (ADJECTIVE): (उल्लेखनीय): noteworthy
Synonyms: remarkable, outstanding
The gardens are notable for their collection of magnolias and camellias.
- SCRUTINY (NOUN): (जांच): inspection
Synonyms: survey, scan
She checked her weapons with scrutiny that would’ve made her father proud.
- SCANTY (ADJECTIVE): (अल्प): meagre
Synonyms: scant, minimal
They paid whatever they could out of their scanty wages to their families.
- ABROGATION (NOUN): (निराकरण): repudiation
Synonyms: revocation, repeal
They have regarded the law’s renewal and abrogation with about equal anxiety.
- GRIEVANCE (NOUN): (शिकायत): complaint
Synonyms: criticism, objection
He was nursing a grievance.
- FLIMSY (ADJECTIVE): (असाध्य): insubstantial
Synonyms: slight, light
The huts are relatively few and flimsy.
- EVENTFUL (ADJECTIVE): (व्यस्त): busy
Synonyms: event-filled, action-packed
His long and eventful life.
- SKETCHY (ADJECTIVE): (अधूरा): incomplete
Synonyms: inadequate, limited
The information they had was sketchy.
- EMBARRASSMENT (NOUN): (शर्मिंदगी): awkwardness
Synonyms: self-consciousness, unease
I turned red with embarrassment.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?