Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 27 December 2021 ?
- CONVALESCE (VERB) (निरामय होना): recuperate
Synonyms: Recover, Improve
He spent eight months convalescing after the stroke.
- SLAPDASH (ADJECTIVE): (असावधान): Careless
Synonyms: Slipshod, Lackadaisical
She has a very slapdash approach to keeping accounts.
- HAPHAZARD (ADJECTIVE): (बेतरतीब): Random
Synonyms: Unplanned unsystematic
The music business works in a haphazard fashion.
- CHARY (ADJECTIVE): (सावधान): Wary
Synonyms: Cautious, Circumspect
She had been chary of telling the truth.
- HALCYON (ADJECTIVE): (शांत): Serene
Synonyms: Calm, Pleasant
The halcyon days of the mid 1980s, when profits were soaring.
- GREGARIOUS (ADJECTIVE): (सुसामाजिक): Social
Synonyms: Sociable, Companionable
He was a popular and gregarious man.
- ABHORRENT (ADJECTIVE): (घृणित): Detestable
Synonyms: Detested, Hateful
Racism is abhorrent to us all.
- DESPERATE (ADJECTIVE): (निराश): Despairing
Synonyms: Hopeless, Anguished
A desperate sadness engulfed his son.
- RELUCTANT (ADJECTIVE): (अनिच्छुक): Unwilling
Synonyms: Disinclined, Unenthusiastic
He is always reluctant in doing anything.
- DISCARD (VERB): (ठुकराना): Throw away
Synonyms: Throw out, Get rid of
I bundled up the clothes I had discarded.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?