Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 26 December 2021 ?
- TUMBLE (VERB): (गिरना): Plummet
Synonyms: Plunge, Dive
In the last decade, property prices have tumbled.
- CONSEQUENTIAL (ADJECTIVE): (परिणामी): Resulting
Synonyms: Resultant, Ensuing
It was a loss of confidence and a consequential withdrawal of funds.
- VICE (NOUN): (अनैतिकता): Immorality
Synonyms: Wrongdoing, Wrong
A mobile phone network is being used to peddle vice.
- INDISPUTABLE (ADJECTIVE): (निर्विवाद): Incontrovertible
Synonyms: Incontestable, Undeniable
What he said was a far from indisputable fact.
- DIFFERENTIAL (ADJECTIVE): (भेदक): Distinctive
Synonyms: Different, Dissimilar
Germany and France pledged to maintain the differential between the two.
- FABLED (ADJECTIVE): (प्रसिद्ध): Famed
Synonyms: Celebrated, Renowned
We all saw a fabled art collection.
- PALPABLE (ADJECTIVE): (सुस्पष्ट): Perceptible
Synonyms: Visible, Noticeable
It was a palpable sense of loss for me.
- CHASTISE (VERB): (दंड देना): Scold
Synonyms: Upbraid, Berate
He chastised his colleagues for their laziness.
- INSIDIOUS (ADJECTIVE): (गुढ़): Stealthy
Synonyms: Subtle, Surreptitious
Harassment is a serious and insidious problem.
- DENT (VERB): (कम करना): Diminish
Synonyms: Reduce, Lessen
She didn’t seem to dent the plate of food.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?