Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 25 October 2021 ?
?1. ENVISAGE (VERB)
● Meaning ➩ contemplate or conceive of as a possibility or a desirable future event. (परिकल्पना करना)
● Synonyms ➩ foresee, predict, forecast, foretell, imagine
?2. AMENITY (NOUN)
● Meaning ➩ a desirable or useful feature or facility of a building or place. (सुख सुविधा)
● Synonyms ➩ facility, service, convenience, utility, resource,
?3. PERPETUAL (ADJ)
● Meaning ➩ never-ending or changing. (लगातार)
● Synonyms ➩ everlasting, never-ending, eternal, perennial, enduring, immortal
?4. ADROIT (ADJ)
● Meaning ➩ clever or skillful in using the hands or mind. (निपुण)
● Synonyms ➩ skillful, adept, dexterous, agile, ingenious, peerless
?5. LASSITUDE (NOUN)
● Meaning ➩ a state of physical or mental weariness; lack of energy. (अवसाद)
● Synonyms ➩ tiredness, lethargy, listlessness, weariness, torpor, sloth
?6. OBLOQUY (NOUN)
● Meaning ➩ strong public criticism or verbal abuse. (अपमान)
● Synonyms ➩ criticism, standar, vilification, opprobrium, vituperation
?7. ABEYANCE (NOUN)
● Meaning ➩ a state of temporary disuse or suspension. (ठहराव)
● Synonyms ➩ suspension, remission, adjourn, postponed, prorogue
?8. DIFFIDENCE (NOUN)
● Meaning ➩ modesty or shyness resulting from a lack of self-confidence. (संशय)
● Synonyms ➩ shyness, bashfulness, unassertiveness, modesty, apprehension
?9. BALEFUL (ADJ)
● Meaning ➩ threatening harm; menacing. (हानिकारक)
● Synonyms ➩ menacing, threatening, unfriendly, hostile, malicious, acrimonious, sinister
?10. HOODWINK (VERB)
● Meaning ➩ deceive or trick (someone). (आंख में धूल झोंकना)
● Synonyms ➩ deceive, trick, dupe, swindle, delude
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?