Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 24 September 2021 ?
- ABYSMAL (ADJECTIVE): (अति-गहन): Dreadful
Synonyms: Awful, Terrible
The quality of the work she does is abysmal.
- TRIBUTE (NOUN): (श्रद्धांजलि): Accolade
Synonyms: Praise, Commendation
The video is a tribute to the musicals of the 40s.
- COOPERATION (NOUN): (सहयोग): Assistance
Synonyms: Helpfulness, Help
We would like to ask for your cooperation in the survey.
- ADDICTION (NOUN): (लत): Dependency
Synonyms: Dependence, Craving
He committed the offence to finance his drug addiction.
- TRANSFORM (VERB): (बदलना): Change
Synonyms: Alter, Modify
Lasers have transformed cardiac surgery.
- ACQUITTAL (NOUN): (दोषमुक्ति): Absolution
Synonyms: Clearing, Exoneration
The trial resulted in an acquittal.
- ANXIOUS (ADJECTIVE): (उत्सुक): Eager
Synonyms: Keen, Desirous
The company was anxious to avoid any trouble.
- WELFARE (NOUN): (कल्याण): Well-being
Synonyms: Health, Happiness
They don’t give a damn about the welfare of their families.
- UNDESIRABLE (ADJECTIVE): (अवांछनीय): Unpleasant
Synonyms: Disagreeable, Nasty
The drug has some undesirable side effects.
- SLIGHTLY (ADVERB): (थोड़ा): A bit
Synonyms: Somewhat, Rather
He lowered his voice slightly.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?