Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 22 September 2021 ?
- TERMINATE (VERB): (समाप्त करना): End
Synonyms: Close, Conclude
He was advised to terminate the contract.
- SLAM (VERB): (आलोचना करना): Criticize
Synonyms: Find fault with, Censure
The new TV soap was slammed as being cynical and irresponsible.
- CONCEDE (VERB): (स्वीकार करना): Admit
Synonyms: Acknowledge, Accept
I had to concede that I overreacted at his behaviour.
- INTENT (ADJECTIVE): (दृढ़-संकल्प): Determined
Synonyms: Bent, Set
The government was intent on achieving greater efficiency.
- DETRIMENTAL (ADJECTIVE): (हानिकारक): Harmful
Synonyms: Damaging, Injurious
Recent policies have been detrimental to the interests of many old people.
- JEOPARDY (NOUN): (ख़तरा): Peril
Synonyms: Danger, Risk
The whole peace process is in jeopardy.
- INDICTMENT (NOUN): (अभियोग): Charge
Synonyms: Accusation, Arraignment
It is an indictment for conspiracy.
- EXUDE (VERB): (छोड़ना): Discharge
Synonyms: Release, Emit
The beetle exudes a caustic liquid.
- DIVINE (ADJECTIVE): (दिव्य): Godly
Synonyms: Godlike, Angelic
Heroes seldom have divine powers.
- COLD SHOULDER (VERB): (रूखा व्यवहार करना): Snub
Synonyms: Ignore, Slight
She was cold-shouldered by almost everyone.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?