Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 22 October 2021 ?
- INFIRM (ADJECTIVE): (कमजोर): Frail
Synonyms: Weak, Feeble
Those who are old or infirm aren’t allowed to travel.
- NULLIFY (VERB): (अमान्य ठहराना): Annul
Synonyms: Void, Invalidate
Judges were unwilling to nullify government decisions.
- ASSERTIVE (ADJECTIVE): (आत्म विश्वासी): Confident
Synonyms: Forceful, Self-confident
The job of a salesman calls for assertive behaviour.
- AMID (PREPOSITION): (के बीच): In the middle of
Synonyms: Among, Between
Our dream home, set amid magnificent rolling countryside.
- INQUISITIVE (ADJECTIVE): (जिज्ञासु): Curious
Synonyms: Intrigued, Interested
I didn’t like to seem inquisitive.
- TANGLE (VERB): (उलझाना): Confuse
Synonyms: Jumble, Mix up
His ideas tangled matters even further.
- ECONOMICAL (ADJECTIVE): (किफ़ायती): Cost-effective
Synonyms: Effective, Efficient
Solar power may provide a more economic solution.
- ABATE (VERB): (न्यून होना): Subside
Synonyms: Lessen, Let up
The storm had suddenly abated to a huge extent.
- PREMIUM (NOUN): (वरिष्ठ): Superior
Synonyms: Premier, High-end
Premium vine and good music is all he needs for a good weekend.
- EXQUISITE (ADJECTIVE): (अति सुंदर): Beautiful
Synonyms: Lovely, Elegant
The place was filled with exquisite, jewel-like portraits.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?