Here You Will Get Important Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO and other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 21 May 2022 ?
- UNDERSCORE (VERB): (बल देना): highlight
Synonyms: emphasize, stress
The surveyor’s report didn’t underscore anything untoward.
- IMPERATIVE (ADJECTIVE): (अनुल्लंघनीय): peremptory
Synonyms: commanding, imperious
The bell pealed again, a final imperative call.
- INTEMPERATE (ADJECTIVE): (अत्यधिक): immoderate
Synonyms: excessive, undue
There have been intemperate outbursts concerning global conspiracies.
- FIERCE (ADJECTIVE): (भयंकर): ferocious
Synonyms: savage, vicious
Fierce fighting continued throughout the day.
- EXTIRPATE (VERB): (साफ़ करना): weed out
Synonyms: destroy, eradicate
Timber wolves were extirpated from New England more than a century ago.
- STRENUOUS (ADJECTIVE): (कठिन): arduous
Synonyms: difficult, hard
Her lean body handled the strenuous task easily.
- AFFORDABLE (ADJECTIVE): (किफायती): inexpensive
Synonyms: cheap, reasonably priced
Goa has affordable houses for everyone.
- STRIDENT (ADJECTIVE): (कठोर): harsh
Synonyms: raucous, rough
That strident woman insists on telling everybody what she thinks of them.
- SHED(VERB): (उतारना): take off
Synonyms: remove, pull off
We shed our jackets.
- INCUMBENT (ADJECTIVE): (अनिवार्य): binding
Synonyms: obligatory, mandatory
The government realized that it was incumbent on them to act.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?