Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 21 January 2022 ?
- INTRINSIC (ADJECTIVE): (आंतरिक): inherent
Synonyms: innate, inborn
Access to the arts is intrinsic to a high quality of life.
- SUBSERVIENT (ADJECTIVE): (विनीत): submissive
Synonyms: deferential, acquiescent
She was subservient to her parents.
- EGRESS (NOUN): (निकास): departure
Synonyms: leaving, exit
There is only one route of egress in the case of an emergency.
- PIVOTAL (ADJECTIVE): (केंद्रीय): central
Synonyms: crucial, vital
Japan’s role is pivotal in the world economy.
- QUASH (VERB): (समाप्त करना): put an end to
Synonyms: stamp out, put a stop to
Antonyms: bring about
A hospital executive quashed rumours that nursing staff will lose jobs.
- ANNIHILATE (VERB): (मिटा देना): destroy
Synonyms: wipe out, obliterate
A simple bomb could annihilated them all.
- GROSS (ADJECTIVE): (भद्दा): coarse
Synonyms: vulgar, crude
He is a man of gross speech.
- APPREHENSION (NOUN): (व्यग्रता): anxiety
Synonyms: angst, alarm
He felt sick with apprehension.
- ALACRITY (NOUN): (तत्परता): eagerness
Synonyms: willingness, readiness
She accepted the invitation with alacrity.
- DUBIOUS (ADJECTIVE): (अस्पष्ट): doubtful
Synonyms: uncertain, unsure
I was rather dubious about the whole idea.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?