Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 18 October 2021 ?
? 1. VIRULENCE (NOUN)
● Meaning ➩ The severity or harmfulness of a disease or poison (विषैलापन)
● Synonyms ➩ acridness, acrimony, asperity, bile, bitterness, cattiness
? 2. REITERATE (VERB)
● Meaning ➩ Say something again or a number of times, typically for emphasis or clarity (दोहराना)
● Synonyms ➩ duplicate, redo, reduplicate, remake, renew, repeat
? 3. MASSACRE (NOUN)
● Meaning ➩ An indiscriminate and brutal slaughter of many people (हत्याकांड)
● Synonyms ➩ bloodbath, butchery, carnage, death, holocaust, slaughter
? 4. RELUCTANT (ADJ)
● Meaning ➩ Unwilling and hesitant; disinclined (अनिच्छुक)
● Synonyms ➩ cagey (also cagy), disinclined, dubious, hesitant, indisposed
? 5. INCISIVE (ADJ)
● Meaning ➩ (of a person or mental process) intelligently analytical and clear-thinking. (तीक्ष्ण)
● Synonyms ➩ acute, penetrating, keen, perspicacious
? 6. AVOW (VERB)
● Meaning ➩ To say firmly and often publicly what your opinion is, what you think is true, etc. (खुलकर कहना)
● Synonyms ➩ assert, affirm, aver, avouch
? 7. REDUNDANT (VERB)
● Meaning ➩ not needed or useful. (अनावश्यक)
● Synonyms ➩ unnecessary, superfluous, supernumerary, spare
? 8. DISTRAUGHT (ADJ)
● Meaning ➩ Extremely upset and anxious so that you cannot think clearly. (व्याकुल)
● Synonyms ➩ anxious, agitated, perturbed, troubled
? 9. DIATRIBE (NOUN)
● Meaning ➩ A forceful and bitter verbal attack against someone or something. (कठोर समालोचना)
● Synonyms ➩ criticism, tirade, harangue, fulmination
? 10. APPETITE (NOUN)
● Meaning ➩ A strong desire for something. (इच्छा)
● Synonyms ➩ craving, longing, yearning, hankering
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?