Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 17 January 2022 ?
- DELINQUENT (ADJECTIVE): (अपराधी): Lawless
Synonyms: Criminal, Offending
Antonyms: Well behaved
Most delinquent children have deprived backgrounds.
- EXTRANEOUS (ADJECTIVE): (बाहरी): External
Synonyms: Outside, Exterior
When the transmitter pack is turned off no extraneous noise is heard.
- DELIBERATE (ADJECTIVE): (जानबूझकर): Intentional
Synonyms: Calculated, Conscious
He made a deliberate attempt to provoke conflict.
- TORMENT (NOUN): (व्यथा): Agony
Synonyms: Suffering, Torture
Their deaths have left both families in torment.
- ALLEGIANCE (NOUN): (निष्ठा): Loyalty
Synonyms: Faithfulness, Fidelity
Those wishing to receive citizenship must swear allegiance to the republic.
- VILIFY (VERB): (कलंक लगाना): Disparage
Synonyms: Denigrate, Defame
He has been vilified in the press.
- IMBECILE (ADJECTIVE): (मूर्खतापूर्ण): Stupid
Synonyms: Foolish, Idiotic
Try not to make imbecile remarks.
- OUTRAGEOUS (ADJECTIVE): (अपमानजनक): Shocking
Synonyms: Disgraceful, Scandalous
It was an outrageous act of bribery.
- COMPASSION (NOUN): (दया): Pity
Synonyms: Sympathy, Feeling
The victims of any calamity should be treated with compassion.
- FEASIBLE (ADJECTIVE): (संभावित): Probable
Synonyms: Likely, Conceivable
He gave the most feasible explanation.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?