Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 16 September 2021 ?
- CONTRARY (ADJECTIVE): (विपरीत): Opposite
Synonyms: Opposing, Opposed
He ignored contrary advice and agreed on the deal.
- CAMARADERIE (NOUN): (सौहार्द): Friendship
Synonyms: Comradeship, Fellowship
There is an enforced camaraderie in office life.
- INCUR (VERB): (अपने ऊपर लेना): Suffer
Synonyms: Sustain, Experience
I will pay any expenses that have been incurred.
- MUTUAL (ADJECTIVE): (पारस्परिक): Reciprocal
Synonyms: Reciprocated, Requited
A partnership should be based on mutual respect and understanding.
- VEIL (VERB): (ढंकना): Envelop
Synonyms: Surround, Swathe
She’s got long fair hair but she’s got veils them.
- CONSTERNATION (NOUN): (बेचैनी): Dismay
Synonyms: Perturbation, Anxiety
To her consternation her car didn’t start.
- UNFORTUNATE (NOUN): (खेदजनक): Regrettable
Synonyms: Inappropriate, Unsuitable
His unfortunate remark silenced everyone.
- APPREHENSION (NOUN): (शंका): Anxiety
Synonyms: Angst, Alarm
He felt sick with apprehension.
- SECONDARY (ADJECTIVE): (अप्रधान): Subordinate
Synonyms: Lesser, Lower
Luck plays a role, but it’s ultimately secondary to local knowledge.
- DISENGAGE (VERB): (छुड़ाना): Remove
Synonyms: Detach, Disentangle
I disengaged his hand from mine.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?