Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 16 December 2021 ?
- REPUDIATE (VERB): (अस्वीकार करना): Reject
Synonyms: Renounce, Abandon
She has repudiated policies associated with previous party leaders.
- FORMIDABLE (ADJECTIVE): (दुर्जेय): Intimidating
Synonyms: Forbidding, Redoubtable
Competition from established businesses can be formidable.
- OBNOXIOUS (ADJECTIVE): (अप्रिय): Unpleasant
Synonyms: Disagreeable, Nasty
The room was filled-up with obnoxious sound.
- DISINGENUOUS (ADJECTIVE): (कपटी): Dishonest
Synonyms: Deceitful, Underhand
He was being somewhat disingenuous as well as cynical.
- IRREFUTABLE (ADJECTIVE): (अखंडनीय): Indisputable
Synonyms: Undeniable, Unquestionable
It is a profound thought and, I believe, an irrefutable one.
- THRIVE (VERB): (फलना-फूलना): Flourish
Synonyms: Prosper, Burgeon
Education groups thrive on organization.
- FIERCE (ADJECTIVE): (प्रचंड): Powerful
Synonyms: Strong, Violent
Fierce storms lashed the country.
- BENIGN (ADJECTIVE): (शीतोष्ण): Temperate
Synonyms: Mild, Gentle
The climate becomes more benign as we move nearer to the Black Sea.
- THWART (VERB): (विफल करना): Foil
Synonyms: Frustrate, Balk
She did all she could to thwart his plans.
- ESCHEW (VERB): (त्याग करना): Give up
Synonyms: Forgo, Forswear
Antonyms: Indulge in
The minister appealed to the crowd to eschew violence.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?