Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 14 October 2021 ?
- IMMEDIATE (ADJECTIVE): (वर्तमान-संबंधी): Current
Synonyms: Present, Existing
The immediate concern was how to avoid taxes.
- NURTURE (NOUN): (लालन-पालन): Upbringing
Synonyms: Care, Fostering
We are all what nature and nurture have made us.
- CONCERNED (ADJECTIVE): (चिंतित): Worried
Synonyms: Anxious, Disturbed
The school’s decision is being questioned by a group of concerned parents.
- APPARENTLY (ADVERB): (जाहिरा तौर पर): Seemingly
Synonyms: Evidently, Ostensibly
The child nodded, apparently content with the promise.
- DISMISS (VERB): (निर्वासित करना): Banish
Synonyms: Set aside, Abandon
It would be easy to dismiss him as all brawn and no brain.
- INTENSIFY (VERB): (बढ़ाना): Escalate
Synonyms: Boost, Increase
Eventually, the dispute began to intensify.
- DISQUIET (NOUN): (बेचैनी): Unease
Synonyms: Uneasiness, Worry
There is disquiet about animal testing among general public.
- CONSIDERABLE (ADJECTIVE): (पर्याप्त): Sizeable
Synonyms: Substantial, Appreciable
He is in a position of considerable influence.
- BAR (VERB): (रोकना): Prohibit
Synonyms: Debar, Preclude
Journalists had been barred from covering the elections.
- CONTROVERSIAL (ADJECTIVE): (विवादास्पद): Contentious
Synonyms: Disputed, Contended
The dispute continued to be controversial for years.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?