Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 13 October 2021 ?
- STAUNCH (ADJECTIVE): (निष्ठावान): Stalwart
Synonyms: Loyal, Faithful
He is known for being a staunch supporter of the anti-nuclear lobby.
- DESECRATE (VERB): (अपवित्र करना): Violate
Synonyms: Profane, Pollute
Not more than 300 graves were desecrated.
- PROVOCATIVE (ADJECTIVE): (उत्तेजक): Annoying
Synonyms: Irritating, Exasperating
The newspaper had allowed to publish a provocative article.
- UPHOLD (VERB): (समर्थन करना): Confirm
Synonyms: Endorse, Sustain
The court upheld his claim for damages.
- SCINTILLATING (ADJECTIVE): (बहुत चमकीला): Brilliant
Synonyms: Dazzling, Exciting
His scintillating wit was loved by the audience.
- GRIM (ADJECTIVE): (कठोर): Stern
Synonyms: Forbidding, Uninviting
Hikers made a grim discovery when they came across a dead body in the woods.
- CRIPPLE (VERB): (विकलांग बनाना): Disable
Synonyms: Paralyze, Immobilize
A young student was crippled for life.
- UNDERPRIVILEGED (ADJECTIVE): (वंचित): Needy
Synonyms: Deprived, Disadvantaged
Needy and underprivileged members of the community.
- LAX (ADJECTIVE): (लापरवाह): Slack
Synonyms: Slipshod, Negligent
We must ever be lax with our security.
- FORGO (VERB): (त्यागना): Do without
Synonyms: Go without, Give up
She wanted to forgo the tea and leave while they could.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?