Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 13 November 2021 ?
?1. BOUNTIFUL (ADJ)
● Meaning ➩ in large quantities; plentiful (प्रचुर; बहुतायत)
● Synonyms ➩ plentiful, abundant, abundant, profuse, teeming, copious, prolific
?2. CELERITY (NOUN)
● Meaning ➩ quickness of motion; speed (शीघ्रता)
● Synonyms ➩ quickness, rapidity speediness, swiftness, briskness, vivacity, promptness
?3. SUBTERFUGE (NOUN)
● Meaning ➩ trickery or deceit used to manipulate or achieve one’s goals
● Synonyms ➩ trickery, deceit, duplicity, deception, ploy, stratagem
?4. SHIRK (VERB)
● Meaning ➩ avoid or neglect (a duty or responsibility).
● Synonyms ➩ dodge, evade, avoid, neglect, shun, skip
?5. PROMENADE (NOUN)
● Meaning ➩ a walk taken for pleasure, display, or exercise; a stroll for pleasure or display
● Synonyms ➩ stroll, walk, saunter, amble, wander
?6. PERENNIAL (ADJ)
● Meaning ➩ lasting or existing for a long or apparently infinite time.
● Synonyms ➩ everlasting, perpetual, eternal, continuing, undying, persisting.
?7. EDIFY (VERB)
● Meaning ➩ to teach in a way that improves the mind or character
● Synonyms ➩ educate, instruct, teach, tutor, school, inculcate, guide
?8. PARADIGM (NOUN)
● Meaning ➩ typical example or model of something (नमूना)
● Synonyms ➩ example, model, pattern, gauge, exemplar.
?9. RECONDITE (ADJ)
● Meaning ➩ hard to understand; complicated
● Synonyms ➩ abstruse, obscure, incomprehensible, profound
?10. FORFEND (VERB)
● Meaning ➩ avert or prevent (something evil or unpleasant)
● Synonyms ➩ forbid, prevent, forestall, preclude, avert, stave off
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?