Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 13 February 2022 ?
- BURGEON (VERB): (फैलाना): expand
Synonyms: shoot up, swell
The city’s suburbs have burgeoned, sprawling out from the centre.
- RADICAL (ADJECTIVE): (पूर्ण): thorough
Synonyms: thoroughgoing, complete
A radical overhaul of the existing regulatory framework is needed.
- ABRASIVE (ADJECTIVE): (अपघर्षक): caustic
Synonyms: cutting, grating
Her abrasive and arrogant personal style won her few friends.
- ANNIHILATE (VERB): (मिटा देना): destroy
Synonyms: wipe out, obliterate
A simple bomb of this type could annihilate them all.
- COMPATIBLE (ADJECTIVE): (संगत): consistent
Synonyms: reconcilable consonant
The symptoms were compatible with gastritis or a peptic ulcer.
- PROVOCATIVE (ADJECTIVE): (उत्तेजक): annoying
Synonyms: irritating, exasperating
He got offended by a provocative article.
- IMPAIR (VERB): (क्षीण करना): damage
Synonyms: harm, diminish
A noisy job could permanently impair their hearing.
- FORMIDABLE (ADJECTIVE): (भयभीत करने वाला): intimidating
Synonyms: forbidding, redoubtable
In debate he was a formidable opponent.
- EXPLICABLE (ADJECTIVE): (बोधगम्य): comprehensible
Synonyms: understandable, definable
Differences in schools were not explicable in terms of differences in intake.
- DREADFUL (ADJECTIVE): (भयानक): terrible
Synonyms: frightful, horrible
He survived a dreadful accident.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?