Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 12 January 2022 ?
- DEVOUT (ADJECTIVE): (समर्पित): dedicated
Synonyms: devoted, committed
He is the most devout environmentalist.
- AMENABLE (ADJECTIVE): (आज्ञाकारी): compliant
Synonyms: acquiescent, biddable
Parents who have amenable children are blessed.
- ONSET (NOUN): (शुरुआत): start
Synonyms: beginning, arrival
The onset of the flu was abrupt with fever followed by vomiting.
- OBLIGING (ADJECTIVE): (सहायक): helpful
Synonyms: accommodating, willing
He is one of the most obliging students I’ve ever seem.
- UNTOWARD (ADJECTIVE): (अप्रत्याशित): unexpected
Synonyms: unanticipated, unforeseen
Both tried to behave as if nothing untoward had happened.
- DISENGAGE (VERB): (अलग करना): remove
Synonyms: detach, disentangle
I disengaged his hand from mine.
- SLY (ADJECTIVE): (धूर्त): cunning
Synonyms: crafty, clever
Antonyms: honest, artless
She asked me out with a sly smile.
- REPUDIATION (NOUN): (अस्वीकृति): rejection
Synonyms: renunciation, abandonment
The breach is not so serious as to amount to a repudiation of the whole contract.
- NEGATE (VERB): (अमान्य करना): invalidate
Synonyms: nullify, neutralize
Alcohol negates the effects of the drug.
- UNPREMEDITATED (ADJECTIVE): (अनियोजित): unplanned
Synonyms: spontaneous, unprepared
It was a totally unpremeditated attack.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?