Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 11 November 2021 ?
- SUPERVENE (VERB): (पीछे आना): Follow
Synonyms: Pursue, Supersede
Antonyms: Retreat, Precede
Team members supervene their leaders.
- DRACONIAN (ADJECTIVE): (कठोर): Harsh
Synonyms: Cruel, Oppressive
Antonyms: Easy, Gentle
Your master is a draconian man.
- DAWDLE (VERB): (समय नष्ट करना): Waste time
Synonyms: Loiter, Procrastinate
Antonyms: Hasten, Hurry
The teacher warned the student that he will be punished if he dawdled again.
- PILLAGE (VERB): (लूटना): Plunder, Destroy
Synonyms: Ravage, Ransack
Antonyms: Protect, Construct
The terrorists pillaged the city.
- PERSPICACIOUS (ADJECTIVE): (बुद्धि): Observant, Perceptive
Synonyms: Alert, Aware
Antonyms: Ignorant, Unobservant
The CDI officers are always perspicacious with their case.
- NOXIOUS (ADJECTIVE): (हानिकारक): Deadly, Injurious
Synonyms: Destructive, Harmful
Antonyms: Helpful, Kind
This is a noxious chemical.
- FERVENT (ADJECTIVE): (उत्साही): Enthusiastic
Synonyms: Zealous, Ardent
Antonyms: Apathetic, Dull
He is a fervent child.
- FITFUL (ADJECTIVE): (चंचल): Spasmodic
Synonyms: Intermittent, Fluctuating
Antonyms: Continuous, Perpetual
As long as his breathing is fitful, he will continue to need an oxygen machine.
- FLOUT (VERB): (अवज्ञा करना): Show contempt for
Synonyms: Defy, Disregard
Antonyms: Honour, Praise
One should not flout the traffic rules.
- FEASIBLE (ADJECTIVE): (व्यवहार्य): Practicable
Synonyms: Possible, Doable
Antonyms: Impossible, Implausible
This seems to be a feasible solution.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?