Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 11 January 2022 ?
- VIRTUOUS (ADJECTIVE): (न्याय परायण): righteous
Synonyms: good, moral
He considered himself very virtuous because he neither drank nor smoked.
- VOLATILE (ADJECTIVE): (तनावपूर्ण): tense
Synonyms: strained, fraught
The political situation become volatile.
- EARNEST (ADJECTIVE): (गंभीर): serious
Synonyms: serious-minded, solemn
His simple, earnest response and the conviction on his face floored her.
- NOBLE (ADJECTIVE): (कुलीनतंत्रीय): aristocratic
Synonyms: noble-born, titled
The medieval palace was once owned by a noble Florentine family.
- OBSERVE (VERB): (ध्यान से देखना): notice
Synonyms: see, note
She observed that all the chairs were already occupied.
- ARDUOUS (ADJECTIVE): (मुश्किल): onerous
Synonyms: taxing, difficult
She undertook the arduous task of monitoring the elections.
- ZEALOUS (ADJECTIVE): (उत्साही): fervent
Synonyms: ardent, fervid
He is ticketed as a zealous reformer.
- IDLE (ADJECTIVE): (तुच्छ): frivolous
Synonyms: trivial, trifling
He did not want to waste valuable time in idle chatter.
- CLANDESTINE (ADJECTIVE): (गुप्त): secret
Synonyms: covert, furtive
She deserved better than these clandestine meetings.
- IMPOTENT (ADJECTIVE): (शक्तिहीन): powerless
Synonyms: ineffective, ineffectual
He was seized with an impotent anger.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?