Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 11 December 2021 ?
- RAVAGE (VERB): (विध्वंस करना): Devastate
Synonyms: Ruin, Destroy
Southern Florida was entirely ravaged by the hurricane.
- ANNULMENT (NOUN): (विलोपन): Voiding
Synonyms: Repeal, Cancellation
The applicant sought the annulment of the decision.
- CONGRUENCE (NOUN): (अनुरूपता): Compatibility
Synonyms: Consistency conformity
The results show quite good congruence with recent studies.
- SCATHING (ADJECTIVE): (तीखा): Devastating
Synonyms: Withering, Blistering
She launched a scathing attack on the Prime Minister.
- UNSUNG (ADJECTIVE): (विस्मृत): Unacknowledged
Synonyms: Uncelebrated, Unhonoured
Tanhaji is one of the unsung heroes.
- SOMBER (ADJECTIVE): (गंभीर): Solemn
Synonyms: Earnest, Serious
He looks at her with a somber expression.
- DELETERIOUS (ADJECTIVE): (हानिकारक): Harmful
Synonyms: Damaging, Detrimental
Divorce is assumed to have deleterious effects on children.
- BRAZEN (ADJECTIVE): (निर्लज): Bold
Synonyms: Shameless, As bold as brass
He was brazen about his illegal business.
- UNSETTLE (VERB): (अस्थिर करना): Discompose
Synonyms: Unnerve, Upset
The crisis has unsettled financial markets.
- INTERIM (ADJECTIVE): (अन्तरिम): Provisional
Synonyms: Temporary, Pro tem
An interim arrangement was made at the end.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?