Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 10 November 2021 ?
- HUDDLE (VERB): (भीड़ लगाना): Crowd
Synonyms: Gather, Throng
They huddled together for ensuring warmth.
- SPLENDOUR (NOUN): (वैभव): Magnificence
Synonyms: Grandeur, Opulence
The barren splendour of the Lake District looked stunning.
- INDICT (VERB): (अभियोग लगाना): Charge with
Synonyms: Summon, Cite
His former manager was indicted for fraud.
- INSURGENT (NOUN): (विद्रोही): Rebel
Synonyms: Revolutionary, Mutineer
He signaled to the other insurgent, who obeyed and moved forward.
- CONSENSUS (NOUN): (आम सहमति): Agreement
Synonyms: Harmony, Concord
There is a growing consensus that the current regime has failed.
- AMBITIOUS (ADJECTIVE): (महत्वाकांक्षी): Aspiring
Synonyms: Determined, Forceful
She is a typical ambitious workaholic.
- COMBAT (VERB): (सामना करना): Fight
Synonyms: Tackle, Attack
Antonyms: Give in to
She dedicated her life combating poverty.
- ULTIMATE (ADJECTIVE): (अंतिम): Eventual
Synonyms: Last, Final
The ultimate aim of the firm’s head was to force his resignation.
- UNDERMINE (VERB): (दुर्बल करना): Subvert
Synonyms: Sabotage, Threaten
This could undermine years of hard work.
- UNFETTERED (ADJECTIVE): (निरंकुश): Unrestrained
Synonyms: Unrestricted, Unconstrained
His imagination is unfettered by the laws of logic.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?