Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 10 January 2022 ?
- BAR (PREPOSITION): (के अलावा): Apart from
Synonyms: But (for), Other than
His kids were all gone now, bar one.
- VINDICTIVE (ADJECTIVE): (प्रतिशोधी): Vengeful
Synonyms: Revengeful, Avenging
The criticism was both vindictive and personalized.
- FORMIDABLE (ADJECTIVE): (भयभीत करने वाला): Intimidating
Synonyms: Forbidding, Redoubtable
In debate he was a formidable opponent.
- LACKLUSTRE (ADJECTIVE): (भावशून्य): Uninspired
Synonyms: Uninspiring, Unimaginative
No excuses were made for the team’s lacklustre performance.
- BLATANT (ADJECTIVE): (प्रबल): Flagrant
Synonyms: Glaring, Obvious
The blatant defiance was so sweetly uttered, he didn’t know how to respond.
- DYNAMIC (ADJECTIVE): (ऊर्जावान): Energetic
Synonyms: Spirited, Active
The city is a dynamic metropolitan area.
- INDUCE (VERB): (मनाना): Persuade
Synonyms: Convince, Get
The pickets induced many workers to stay away.
- DISSENT (NOUN): (असहमति): Disagreement
Synonyms: Dispute, Argument
There was no dissent from this view.
- ENERVATE (VERB): (क्षीण करना): Exhaust
Synonyms: Tire, Fatigue
The hot sun enervated her to the point of collapse.
- SCURRY (NOUN): (हड़बड़ी): Rush
Synonyms: Race, Dash
I was in such a scurry.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?