Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 07 December 2021 ?
- SEVER (VERB): (अलग करना): Break off
Synonyms: Discontinue suspend
The notice itself may be sufficient to sever the joint tenancy.
- GRIM (ADJECTIVE): (अरूचिकर): Stern
Synonyms: Forbidding, Uninviting
He gave a grim expression to me.
- ABROGATION (NOUN): (निराकरण): Repudiation
Synonyms: Revocation, Repeal
The abrogation of the bogus constitution was very necessary.
- DEBILITATE (VERB): (दुर्बल करना): Weaken
Synonyms: Enfeeble, Enervate
Hard drugs destroy families and debilitate communities.
- ADVERSARY (NOUN): (प्रतिद्वंद्वी): Opponent
Synonyms: Rival, Enemy
I beat his old adversary in the quarter-finals.
- BURNISH (VERB): (चमकाना): Polish (up)
Synonyms: Shine, Brighten
To burnish copper, I would probably use a drill with a pad attached to the end.
- RECALCITRANT (ADJECTIVE): (अक्खड़): Uncooperative
Synonyms: Intractable, Unmanageable
It is a class of recalcitrant ten-year-olds.
- DIPLOMATIC (ADJECTIVE): (राजनयिक): Tactful
Synonyms: Sensitive, Subtle
He tried his best to be diplomatic.
- DECEPTIVE (ADJECTIVE): (भ्रामक): Misleading
Synonyms: illusory, illusive
He put the question with deceptive casualness.
- BOHEMIAN (ADJECTIVE): (अपरंपरागत): Unconventional
Synonyms: Nonconformist, Unorthodox
As an artist, you live a bohemian lifestyle.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?