Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 05 September 2021 ?
- ENTANGLE (VERB): (उलझाना): Intertwine
Synonyms: Entwine, Tangle
Fish attempt to swim through the mesh and become entangled.
- SEGREGATION (NOUN): (अलगाव): Separation
Synonyms: Setting apart, Isolation
The segregation of pupils with learning difficulties was done.
- AFFORDABLE (ADJECTIVE): (किफायती): Inexpensive
Synonyms: Reasonably Priced
Homes have become affordable now and is no more a luxury.
- ACCIDENTAL (ADJECTIVE): (आकस्मिक): Fortuitous
Synonyms: Chance, Adventitious
Land might be let at a fixed rent but accidental loss falls on the tenant.
- ROUGHLY (ADVERB): (लगभग): Approximately
Synonyms: About, Around
We all took a walk of roughly 13 miles from our hotel.
- PREDATORY (ADJECTIVE): (हिंसक): Predacious
Synonyms: Carnivorous, Hunting
Species of shark are usually predatory.
- EXACERBATE (VERB): (ख़राब करना): Worsen
Synonyms: Aggravate, Compound
Her condition exacerbated on the flight.
- RETRACT (VERB): (वापस लेना): Pull in
Synonyms: Draw in, Pull back
She retracted her hand as if she’d been burnt.
- REFORM (VERB): (सुधारना): Improve
Synonyms: Better, Refine
The Bill will reform the tax system.
- CRITICAL (ADJECTIVE): (अवरोधक): Censorious
Synonyms: Condemnatory, Condemning
I was very critical of the previous regime.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?