Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 04 January 2022 ?
- VIABLE (ADJECTIVE): (करणीय): workable
Synonyms: feasible, practicable
The investment was economically viable.
- EXPLICABLE (ADJECTIVE): (बोधगम्य): comprehensible
Synonyms: understandable, definable
Differences in schools were not explicable in terms of differences in intake.
- INCEPTION (NOUN): (स्थापना): establishment
Synonyms: institution, foundation
She has been on the board since its inception two years ago.
- EXTANT (ADJECTIVE): (जीवित): surviving
Synonyms: remaining, abiding
Two fourteenth-century manuscripts of this text are still extant.
- MISBELIEF (NOUN): (ग़लतफ़हमी): unorthodoxy
Synonyms: heresy, delusion
It is a misbelief that alcohol problems require a specialist response.
- SCARCELY (ADVERB): (कठिनता से): rarely
Synonyms: seldom, infrequently
They could scarcely all be wrong.
- OPPRESSIVE (ADJECTIVE): (उत्पीड़क): harsh
Synonyms: cruel, brutal
The country is ruled by an oppressive regime.
- AUGMENT (VERB): (बढ़ाना): increase
Synonyms: add to, supplement
His joys augmented after his promotion.
- EQUITABLE (ADJECTIVE): (न्यायसंगत): fair
Synonyms: just, impartial
This equitable arrangement was accepted by the estates directly.
- FORTHWITH (ADVERB): (तत्काल): immediately
Synonyms: at once, instantly
We forthwith paid the money required.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?