Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 01 December 2021 ?
- INEVITABLY (ADVERB): (अनिवार्य रूप से): unavoidably
Synonyms: automatically, necessarily
Inevitably some details are already out of date.
- FRIVOLOUS (ADJECTIVE): (क्षुद्र): flippant
Synonyms: glib, waggish
At bottom the man was frivolous, selfish and unstable.
- CONTEMPT (NOUN): (अपमान): disrespect
Synonyms: disregard, slighting
This action displays an arrogant contempt for the wishes of the majority.
- DRENCH (VERB): (भिगाना): soak
Synonyms: saturate, wet through
I fell in the stream and was drenched.
- PROPRIETY (NOUN): (शिष्टाचार): decorum
Synonyms: respectability decency
She always behaves with the utmost propriety.
- FRAUGHT (ADJECTIVE): (बेचैन): anxious
Synonyms: worried, upset
There was a fraught silence in the cabin.
- COLLOQUIAL (ADJECTIVE): (बोल-चाल की शैली): informal
Synonyms: conversational, everyday
His colloquial talents were indeed of the highest order.
- BEWILDER (VERB): (भरमाना): baffle
Synonyms: mystify, bemuse
She was bewildered by his sudden change of mood.
- HAPLESS (ADJECTIVE): (अभागे): unfortunate
Synonyms: unlucky, luckless
I met the hapless victims of the disaster.
- INHIBIT (VERB): (रोकना): impede
Synonyms: hinder hamper
Too much cold inhibits plant growth.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?