Dear Applied Candidates THDC Junior Engineer Trainee Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021 Download PDF in THDC JE Previous Year Question Papers available below the page. Get the Latest THDC Junior Engineer Trainee Exam Date and the Exam center will be released soon online. Are you searching for THDC Junior Engineer Trainee Selection process, THDC Junior Engineer Trainee Eligibility, and THDC Junior Engineer Trainee Document verification and etc. THDC Junior Engineer Trainee Preparation Tips and Study Materials and etc. After glancing at the entire article, make a better schedule for your THDC Junior Engineer Trainee Exam Preparation. To get complete details, go through the following sections.
THDC Junior Engineer Trainee 2021 Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name||THDC India Limited|
|Job Role||Junior Engineer (Trainee)|
|Salary||16500 – 35700|
|Application Fee||100 – 250|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||2021|
|Vacancies No||65 Posts|
Syllabus for THDC Junior Engineer Trainee 2021
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Number System.
- Time and Work.
- Problems on Ages.
- Profit and Loss.
- HCF & LCM.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Data Interpretation
- Time and Distance.
- General Polity and Scientific Research
- Current Affairs.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Economic Science.
www.thdc.co.in JE (Trainee) Syllabus 2021 – Part II (Technical/ Professional knowledge)
- Structural Analysis.
- Concrete Technology.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Engineering Materials.
- Engineering Drawings.
- Estimation and Coating.
- The Design of R.C.C. Structure, steel structure, masonry structure.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Construction Equipment, Planning and Manegement.
- Geotechnical Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Power Systems.
- AC Fundamentals.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Network Theory.
- Electrical Machines.
- Measurement and measuring instruments.
- Basic Electronics
- Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- Estimation and costing.
- IC Engines Combustion.
- Air standard Cycles for IC Engines.
- Properties of Pure Substances.
- 1st Law of Thermodynamics.
- Theory of Machines and Machine Design.
- Engineering Mechanics and Strength of Materials.
- 2nd Law of Thermodynamics.
- IC Engine Performance.
- IC Engine Cooling & Lubrication.
- Rankine cycle of System.
- Fitting & Accessories.
- Air Compressors & their cycles.
- Refrigeration cycles.
- Properties & Classification of Fluids.
- Classification of steels.
- Fluid Statics, Measurement of Fluid Pressure.
- The principle of Refrigeration Plant.
- Nozzles & Steam Turbines.
- Fluid kinematics.
- Dynamics of Ideal fluids.
- Centrifugal Pumps.
- Measurement of Flow rate.
- Basic principles.
- Hydraulic Turbines.
Exam Pattern for THDC Junior Engineer Trainee 2021
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Questions will be in the form of Multiple Type Choice Questions.
- There will be two parts to this Exam (Part – I & Part -II).
- Part – I will contain 40 Questions.
- Part- II will contain 80 Questions.
- The applicants will have the option to appear for Written Test in the HINDI/ENGLISH language. (Question paper will be bilingual ).
- Final Merit of selection of all discipline will be decided based on marks secured by the candidates in Written Test (100% Weightage).
- The management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria/ vacancy and/or conduct a screening test to restrict the number of candidates for the Written Test.
- All questions shall carry equal marks i.e 1 Mark per question.
- Wrong or multiple answers would result in negative marks of 0.25 or ¼ mark.
- Minimum 50% marks in each Part I & II Separately.
|Part||Exam Type||Subjects||N. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Part-1||Objective Type||General Aptitude|
|40||40 Marks||2 Hours|
|Part-2||Technical/ Professional Knowledge test||80||80 Marks|
|Total||120 Questions||120 Marks|
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?