Tamil Nadu Young Advocates Monthly Allowance Scheme has been started by the Tamil Nadu State Government for lawyers, under which the lawyers will be provided financial assistance by the government. Under this scheme, lawyers will be provided with an allowance. According to this scheme, Rs 3000 per month will be provided by the Government of Tamil Nadu as an allowance to young lawyers. To avail of this scheme, an online application facility will be provided by the government. The process of applying online under this scheme will soon be started by the state government, in which young lawyers will be able to apply for this scheme.
Highlights of Young Advocates Allowance Scheme
|Scheme Name||TN Young Advocates Monthly Allowance Scheme|
|Launched By||Shri Karuppa Palaniswami|
|Benefits||Monthly Allowance to Lawyers|
|Category||Tamil Nadu Govt. Scheme|
TN Young Advocates Monthly Allowance Scheme
The TN Young Advocates Monthly Allowance Scheme has been launched to provide a monthly allowance to lawyers by the officials of the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu and Puducherry through the Government of Tamil Nadu. According to this scheme only Rs. 3000 per month will be provided as financial aid to eligible applicants for 2 years. Interested youth of the state who want to apply for the Tamil Nadu Youth Advocate Monthly Allowance Scheme can apply through the online mode by visiting the official website. The state’s lawyers will be encouraged by providing a monthly allowance so that they can work for a long time in their profession.
Monthly Allowance Scheme for Advocates
All those advocates who are practising to become a lawyer in Tamil Nadu, are registered with the Tamil Nadu Bar Council and are also on the voter list of the state, they can apply under the Tamil Nadu Young Advocates Monthly Allowance Scheme. The online application forms will be released by the IT Department on the website of the Law Department on the website of TN Young Lawyers Stipend Scheme. Under the TN Young Advocates Monthly Allowance Scheme, an allowance of Rs 3,000 per month will be provided to only young lawyers for 2 years through the Government of Tamil Nadu. The amount of money given by the government will be given during practice for 2 years so that they will remain in their profession for a long time.
A new TN Young Advocates Monthly Allowance Scheme is announced by CM Edappadi K. Palaniswami on 28 October 2020. Young lawyers will get a stipend of Rs 3,000 per month.
- This stipend will be provided only during the practice of its first 2 years. This was a long pending demand of the legal fraternity.
- The CM Advocate Welfare Scheme will benefit young lawyers who otherwise find it difficult to meet their basic needs during their early years of practice.
- The Bar Council had earlier submitted a memorandum to CM Edappadi K Palaniswami requesting a monthly stipend of Rs 5,000 per month to the newly enrolled junior lawyers.
- The Bar Council was demanding such a scheme from the Tamil Nadu government, in which a monthly allowance could be given for 10 years.
Importance of TN Young Lawyers Stipend Scheme
Lawyers have an important role in implementing the rule of law in the state. After enrollment in the State Bar Council, every young lawyer has to undergo the training of a Senior Advocate for at least 2 to 3 years. In particular, for young advocates from rural parts of the state, it takes at least 3 to 4 years to establish a personal practice. Most such lawyers also have an unprecedented difficulty in meeting their daily expenses during the incubation period and some are also forced to switch to other professions, so to help such young lawyers, Tamil Nadu Young Advocates Monthly Allowance The scheme has been launched. On behalf of the entire legal fraternity, the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu and Puducherry thanked the CM and the Law Minister for sanctioning the stipend for the young advocates. The TN Young Advocates Monthly Allowance Scheme is announced on time and will provide assistance to young lawyers who have completely lost their livelihood due to the Covid-19 lockdown.
Launch of TN Young Advocates Monthly Stipend Scheme
A new scheme has been launched by Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Edappadi K Palaniswami to provide Rs 3,000 per month as assistance to young law graduates. This scheme is only for those who are from economically poor backgrounds during the early years of their career. In a simple ceremony held at the Secretariat, 9 young law graduates received this assistance from the Chief Minister and this assistance will be given for two years only. After completing their studies from their colleges, young advocates have to pass the All India Bar Examination to get themselves permanent registration in the Bar Council. After that, lawyers have to practice as junior advocates for two to three years. For students coming from economically poor backgrounds in rural areas, it takes at least three or four years to become a full-fledged advocate.
- During the period of practice, many are subject to poverty, and some move to other professions unable to stabilize themselves as lawyers. Now, this special scheme will help those advocates.
- When the scheme was announced in July, the State Bar Council announced that only graduates from government law colleges with an annual income of less than Rs 25 lakh and those below 30 years of age would be eligible for this stipend.
- Beneficiaries must present evidence of practice supported by a senior advocate every six months.
You will need the following documents to take advantage of the TN Young Advocates Welfare Scheme.
- Voter card
- Aadhar card
- Bar council registration proof
- Qualification certificate etc
Apply Online for TN Young Advocates Monthly Allowance Scheme
You can complete the process of applying for the Tamil Nadu Young Advocates Monthly Allowance Scheme through the given easy steps.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the link Online Application for the Monthly Stipend for Young Junior Advocates.
- After this, a registration form will open in front of you, here you have to fill in all the information asked.
- After filling all the inquiries, upload the documents in the designated place and submit the form.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to TN Young Advocates Monthly Allowance Scheme beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?