SSC CGL Recruitment 2022. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Examination 2022 for filling up various Group “B” and Group “C” posts in different Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as a link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfil the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply online from 17-09-2022 to 08-10-2022.
|Article||SSC CGL Recruitment 2022|
|Category||Latest Government Jobs|
|Notice Released by||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of Post||Group “B” and Group “C”|
|No. of Post||20000+|
SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Job Details :
- Post Name: Combined Graduate Level Examination 2022
- No of Vacancy: Not Specified Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs 47600 to 151100
SSC Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent
Age Limit: as per published in advertisement.
SSC Selection Process: The Examination will be conducted in tiers
- Document Verification.
SSC Application Fee: Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only). Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), ESM eligible for reservation and Persons with disability (PwD) are exempted from payment of the fee.
How to Apply SSC: Eligible candidates may apply online through the SSC Official website i.e https://ssc.nic.in from 17-09-2022 to 08-10-2022
Important Dates to Remember
- Dates for submission of online applications: 17-09-2022 to 08-10-2022
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications: 08-10-2022 (23:30)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 09-10-2022 (23:30)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 08-10-2022 (23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 10-10-2022
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): Dec 2022
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): To be notified later
More Details For job information click the below link :
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?