Sikkim PSC Consultant Syllabus 2021 PDF – Download SPSC Exam Pattern for Paper I & Paper-II. If you are searching Sikkim PSC Consultant Syllabus 2021 along with sample papers, then without wasting time read out this complete article. The exam pattern along with Sikkim Public Service Commission Consultant Syllabus for Written Test of Consultant Post is provided here is the article.
Those candidates who had made them registered for Sikkim PSC Recruitment should start their preparation for the written exam. Candidates can refer to the below description.
Sikkim PSC Consultant Syllabus 2021 PDF
|Name of the Board||Sikkim Public Service Commission|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Interview OR Viva Voce|
|Exam Date||Announced Soon|
Sikkim PSC Consultant Syllabus 2021:
PAPER-I: GENERAL ENGLISH
The question will be designed to test the candidate’s understanding and command of the English language. Mode of Examination pattern shall be objective MCQ, Conventional7MCQ for bothPaper-1, General English-General Knowledge and Paper-II (Compulsory Subjects in their respective Specialist discipline).
English: Candidate will be required to answer questions designed to test their understanding of English and workman like use of words. The Patterns of questions would be broadly as follows:
- Comprehension & Grammar.
- Letter Writing/Report Writing/ Project Writing.
General Knowledge: Knowledge of current events of local, National and International importance and of such matter of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of any educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject.
The questions will be conventional & MCQ type and will cover areas of knowledge of the following subject and topics:-
- Coronary artery disease
- Rheumatic heart disease
- Congenital heart disease and other paediatric cardiac disorders
- Pericardial diseases
- Cardiac arrhythmias
- Heart failure
- Peripheral vascular disorders
- Pulmonary thromboembolism and pulmonary hypertension
- Systemic hypertension
- Systemic diseases involving heart.
- Pathophysiology of thrombosis.
- Inherited thrombotic disorders.
- Laboratory testing of prothrombotic state.
- Thrombosis in adults: Management issues.
- Pediatric issues in thrombosis.
- Thrombosis and pregnancy. Part B
- Bone marrow failure syndrome
- aplastic anemia.
- Paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria.
- Hematological manifestation syndrome disease.
- Red cell disorders in pregnancy.
- Red cell disorders in the newborn.
- infections and hematological problems.
- Disorders of white cells Part II.
- Miscellaneous topics
- Transfusion medicine.
- lmmuno hematology.
- Consultative hematology.
- Quality assurance program.
- Myelodysplastic syndrome.
- Idiopathic myelofibrosis/essential thrombocythemia.
- Non Hodgkin’s lymphoma.
- Hodgkin disease.
- Plasma cell disorders.
- Infections and blood transfusions.
- Complications of blood transfusion.
- Hematological manifestation of HN.
- Consultative hematology
- Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Blood and component therapy.
- Blood safety program.
SPSC Consultant Exam Pattern 2021:
The examination will be conducted on 100 Marks for Paper I and 300 Marks for Paper-II within two hours and three hours. Below is the subject weightage which will help you to make preparation.
The examination will consist of 2 papers:-
|PAPER-I||General English &
|100 MCQ/Conventional||2.00 hours|
in their respective Specialist discipline
|300 MCQ &
|VIVA-VOICE/Personality Test — 50 marks|
Hello Friends, I am from India. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers, the latest news with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.