In India, there are many famous temples are located. Shegaon Gajanan Temple is one of the famous temples in our country. This temple is situated in Maharashtra and it is a very temple in India. Every year many pilgrims visited the temple.
Due to covid-19, the temple was closed. Now, the concerned authority has decided to reopen the temple again for the pilgrims. The people who want to visit the temple can go there after online registration and pass.
Short Details of Shegaon Gajanan Maharaj Booking Online
|Article Related To:||Shegaon Gajanan Maharaj online ticket Booking|
|Beneficiaries:||All the pilgrims|
|Ticket Booking Process:||Online|
People can book tickets for Darshan by visiting the official website of the temple. The official portal also has open for online registration. In this article, you will get information about how to make online registration for tickets to visit Shegaon Gajanan temple, temple timings, rules and guidelines inaugurated information about it.
Shegaon Gajanan Temple Ticket Booking
If you are one of them who is interested to visit in the temple. You must know about the rules of how you can visit the temple. To visit the Shegaon Gajanan temple, you need an e-pass to enter it. For Epass, you have to make online registration on the official website.
So, you want to get complete information about how to book an online ticket to visit the temple, read this article carefully. We will guide you step by step on how to book an online ticket.
Gajanan Maharaj E Pass Online Booking @gajananmaharaj.org
So, in this paragraph, we will discuss the steps how to book an online e pass for Darshan. Follow the steps mentioned below:-
- First of all, visitors have to visit the official website of the Gajanan Maharaj temple.
- You will be redirected to the homepage.
- On this page, click on the option “E Darshan Pass”.
- Before going to apply for Epass, it is very important for you to read the terms and conditions.
After that, you have to click on the accept option and enter your Aadhar card number with details that are required.
In the end, click on the option submit.
Now, you will be again on the homepage of the official website and an online ticket booking form will be open in front of you.
Online Registration form of Shegaon Gajanan Maharaj darshan 2021
On the homepage of the official website, you will get the online registration form of Shri Gajanan Maharaj.
- On this registration form, you need to select the date which you are visiting the temple, that select, the time slot, enter your mobile number, email id, and date of birth.
- Now, click on the option “Apply for Darshan Epass”.
- After submission of the registration form.
- A confirmation message will be sent to your valid mobile number.
- After getting an e-pass you can take a print out the pass.
Opening Time of Gajanan Maharaj Darshan
After getting the registration for Epass, you are allowed to enter the temple.
- There are many people who can visit the temple every day in between the selected time that is set by the concerned authorities of the temple.
- So, if you want to visit Temple, you can visit from 5 a.m. to 8 p.m. Keep in mind that e-pass must be with you at the time of the temple, otherwise without e pass you are not allowed to visit the temple.
Latest Guidelines of Gajanan Maharaj Temple for the Visitors
The concerned authorities of the temple have announced some latest guidelines for the visitors going to visit the temple. All rules and regulations are the same for the visitors we have to follow them strictly. Let’s have a look at home guidelines:-
- When you will visit the temple, google you have to cover your face with a mask and cover your hands with gloves.
- You have to bring sanitizer along with you.
- Pregnant women, children below 10 years old, old people are not allowed to enter the temple.
- Without a ticket or e pass the visitors are not allowed to enter the temple.
- The people who are covid-19 positive can also not be allowed to enter the temple.
- For online ticket booking, visit the official website for registration.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?