SECL Surveyor Syllabus 2023 PDF: The written examination will be held by South Eastern Coalfield Limited to fill 55 vacancies for the post of Deputy Surveyor T&S Grade-C. The Syllabus, Test Pattern, and Subjects are available for download here for candidates who will take the test.
SECL Deputy Surveyor Syllabus 2023 PDF Download
|Name of the Board||South Eastern Coalfield Limited|
|Name of the Post||Deputy Surveyor T&S Grade-C|
|Number of Vacancies||55|
|Exam Date||Will be notified soon|
SECL Dy. Surveyor Syllabus 2023
- Duties and responsibilities of Surveyor as per Coal Mines Regulation 2017
- PLANS – Type of Statutory Mine Plans as per Coal Mines regulation 2017 and Records, Preparation of Mine Plans, Study of Mine Plans, accuracy in underground & Surface Surveying as per Statute, Plan accuracy. Knowledge of DGMS Circulars and Coal mines regulations-2017 related to Survey and Mine Plans.
- Importance of Surveying Classification of surveying, Use of Survey, Technical terms, Principle of surveying, purpose of survey
- DISTANCE MEASUREMENT – Chain, tape and other means of linear measurement, Source of errors and precautions in distance measurement.
- ANGULAR MEASUREMENT – Bearing of Lines, Magnetic declination etc. Annular measurement – bearing of lines, magnetic declination etc.,
- THEODOLITE – Modern Theodolites, Classification of theodolite, Measurement of horizontal and vertical angles, Theodolite traversing Traverse calculation, Computation of Co-ordinates, adjustment of Traverse, Temporary and permanent adjustments.
- TOTAL STATION – Electronics Distance measurement, Principle of EDM, Surveying by Total Stations, theory of Errors, adjustments, and applications use and care of instrument & maintenance of survey instruments.
- LEVELLING – Levelling Instruments, Types of Levelling, Booking of Readings, Temporary and Permanent adjustment, Levelling of Moderate and steep inclined and vertical workings, Gradient of Drifts and Roadways, Subsidence Survey.
- CONTOURING – Calculation and Plotting.
- TACHEOMETRY SURVEY- Principle of methods of tacheometry Instruments used and accuracy.
- TRIANGULATION – Basis Principle and classification of triangulation, Reconnaissance, Measurement of horizontal and vertical angles and base line in tertiary triangulation computations and adjustments.
- Topographic Survey
- Survey Adjustment & Theory of errors.
- Projection: Lamberts orthomorphic, Cassini, Universal Transverse Mercator Projection.
- NATIONAL GRID and Transfer and correlation of National Grid, Map projection.
- Determination of True North.
- Underground levelling, seam contours, subsidence levelling, Underground traversing, First Second and Third order traverse.
- Opencast survey, General, Control frame work and development of opencast survey, determination of volume of overburden and extracted minerals
- Calculation of Area and Volume – Area and Volumes of Coal Stock, OBR, Sumps, Catchment area etc., Different methods and limitations, CIL guidelines regarding Coal stock and OBR measurements.
- DIP, STRIKE AND FAULT PROBLEMS – Dip, Strike and Fault problem, Knowledge about different types of Faults and dangers related to Mine Workings. 11
- Slope stability monitoring in OC Mines.
- Application of Software (Survey & Mapping software, GIS, CAD Software) and Use of computer in mine surveying.
- Elementary Knowledge in 3DTLS (3D Terrestrial laser instruments), LIDAR SURVEY, Global Positing system (GPS), Photogrammetric surveying and Instrument for GNSS survey (DGPS System), Drones surveys & GIS (Geographical information system).
- Knowledge regarding CIL/SECL/States (Chattisgarh & Madhya Pradesh)
- General Awareness
SECL Dy. Surveyor Exam Pattern 2023
|Type of Examination||Name of the Subject||Marks||Number of Questions||Duration|
|Written Examination||Subject Knowledge||80||100||120 Minutes (2 Hours)|
|Knowledge regarding CIL/SECL/States (Chattisgarh & Madhya Pradesh)||10|
Download SECL Dy. Surveyor Syllabus 2023 PDF
Hello Friends, I am from India. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers, the latest news with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.