Saraswat Bank BDO Syllabus 2021 PDF – Download Online Exam Pattern. Saraswat Co-operative bank is going to conduct the written examination for the post of Business Development Officer In Grade B; for that they will be uploaded the Syllabus and Exam Pattern from our website. To prepare for this examination we have provided you the Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Syllabus 2021.
Saraswat Bank BDO Syllabus 2021 PDF
|Board Name||Saraswat Co-operative bank|
|Post Name||Business Development Officer In Grade B|
|Online Exam Date||Announced Soon|
|Selection Process||Online Exam & Interview|
Saraswat Bank BDO Syllabus 2021:
General/ Financial Awareness
- Diseases and Nutrition
- Eminent Personalities
- Current Affairs
- Culture and Religion
- Heritage and Arts
- National: Bird/ Animal/ Sport/ Flower/ Anthem/ Song/ Flag/ Monuments
- Common Names
- Important National Facts about India
- Spellings Unscrambling
- Wars and Neighbours
- Sports: championships/Winners/Terms/No. of Players
- Freedom Movement
- Award and Authors
- Full forms and Abbreviations
- Inland Harbours
- Capitals and Currencies
- Reasoning & Associative Ability
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Sentence Improvement
- Para Completion
- Passage Completion
- Joining Sentences
- Sentence Completion
- Spotting Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Arrangement
- Active Voice and Passive Voice
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Fill in the blanks.
Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude
- Alphabet Series
- Statements & Conclusions
- Non-Verbal Series
- Blood Relations
- Number Series
- Mirror Images
- Embedded Figures
- Number Ranking
- Statements & Arguments
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- Decision Making
- Clocks & Calendars.
Saraswat Bank BDO Exam Pattern 2021:
- Minimum 50% marks on total will be required in Online Examination.
- Exam will be conducted in English language only and there will be 1/4th mark penalty for each wrong answer.
|Sr. No||Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Version||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||Only English||35 minutes|
|2||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|4||Professional Knowledge – (Marketing)||50||50||45 minutes|
- The candidates will be selected as per the below-given recruitment process among the eligible candidates.
- The merit list of shortlisted candidates for interview will be displayed on the Bank website.
Calculation of Percentage: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all the semester(s)/ year(s) by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of Honours/ optional/ additional optional subject if any. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class/ Grade is decided on basis of Honours marks only. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 49.99% will be treated as less than 50%.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?