Eight persons Basha, Saran, Arvind, Rakesh, Yuvan, Harish, Vignesh and Naresh are seated around a circular table such that four faces the centre and four are facing opposite to the centre. They like different currencies: Riyal, Pound, Ringgit, Renminbi, Euro, Yen, Rupee and Dinar not necessarily in the same order. The arrangement is based on the following rules:
• One who likes Dinar is seated opposite to Basha.
• Rakesh is 3rd to the right of the one who likes Yen who is seated between Saran and the one who likes Ringgit.
• Vignesh is 3rd to the left of Arvind who likes Rupee.
• Naresh is to the immediate left of the one who likes Euro.
• One who likes Dinar is a neighbour of Rakesh.
• Basha does not like Yen and Vignesh does not like Dinar.
• Basha is 2nd to the left of Yuvan who is not a neighbour of Rakesh.
• Either Basha or Vignesh likes Euro.
• Rakesh and Saran are seated facing the same direction.
• The one who likes Ringgit is 2nd to the right of the one who likes Pound.
• Rakesh and Naresh do not like Pound, Vignesh faces outside the centre.
• One who likes Renminbi is facing the opposite direction faced by Arvind.
• Not more than two persons who sits on consecutive seats face the same direction.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?