Eight persons Basha, Saran, Arvind, Rakesh, Yuvan, Harish, Vignesh and Naresh are seated around a circular table such that four faces the centre and four are facing opposite to the centre. They like different currencies: Riyal, Pound, Ringgit, Renminbi, Euro, Yen, Rupee and Dinar not necessarily in the same order. The arrangement is based on the following rules:
• One who likes Dinar is seated opposite to Basha.
• Rakesh is 3rd to the right of the one who likes Yen who is seated between Saran and the one who likes Ringgit.
• Vignesh is 3rd to the left of Arvind who likes Rupee.
• Naresh is to the immediate left of the one who likes Euro.
• One who likes Dinar is a neighbour of Rakesh.
• Basha does not like Yen and Vignesh does not like Dinar.
• Basha is 2nd to the left of Yuvan who is not a neighbour of Rakesh.
• Either Basha or Vignesh likes Euro.
• Rakesh and Saran are seated facing the same direction.
• The one who likes Ringgit is 2nd to the right of the one who likes Pound.
• Rakesh and Naresh do not like Pound, Vignesh faces outside the centre.
• One who likes Renminbi is facing the opposite direction faced by Arvind.
• Not more than two persons who sits on consecutive seats face the same direction.
Hello Friends, I am from India. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers, the latest news with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.