Ten persons are sitting in twelve seats in two parallel rows containing five people each, in such a way that there is an equal distance between adjacent seats. In row-1, A, B, C, D and E are seated and all of them are facing South, and in row-2, P, Q, R, S and T are sitting and all of them are facing North. One seat is vacant in each row. Therefore in the given seating arrangement, each seat in a row faces another seat of the other row. All of them like a different colours i.e. Red, Green, Pink, Blue, Purple, White, Black, Grey, Violet and Yellow.
• S sits third to the right of R and likes Blue color. Only two people sit between Q and Vacant seat.
• Q does not like Purple and Pink color. E is not an immediate
neighbor of C.
• B likes yellow color. The one who likes Pink color faces the one who likes Grey color.
• The one who likes Pink color sits opposite to the one, who sits third to the right of the one, who sits opposite to S.
• C is not an immediate neighbor of D.
• T, who likes neither Purple nor White color, does not face
• Neither S nor R sits at an extreme ends. D faces R.
• Vacant seats are not opposite to each other.
• Two seats between C and B, who sits third right of the one, who likes Black color.
• The one who likes Violet color faces the one, who likes Blue
• The person who likes Red color and Grey color are adjacent to each other.
• Vacant seat of row-1 is not an immediate neighbor of D.Q sits at one of the extreme ends.
• R does not like Red and Grey color.
• Vacant seat of row-1 does not face S also does not sit at any of the extreme ends.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?