M, N, O, P, Q and R are sitting around a circular table. Three of them facing towards the centre while the rest faces outside the centre. Only two of them are female members while the rest are male members.
* The female member’s faces opposite direction i.e. if one female faces towards the centre then another female must face outside the centre.
* R faces outside and he is not the immediate neighbour of either N or P.
* P sits third to the left of M who is facing inside the centre.
* One of the immediate neighbours of M is a female.
* The female member’s do not sit together.
* R is to the immediate right of Q who faces outside and N is to the immediate right of O.
* N is M’s wife and P is Q’s husband.
* M sits third to the right (clock-wise) of the one who is to the immediate left of O.
Hello Friends, I am from India. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers, the latest news with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.