Dear Aspirants, Our PuzzlesHuB team always try to give you the best content of new pattern puzzles for Banking Exams so the Aspirants can practice Daily Quality Wise Puzzles. All the Puzzles question provide here according to the real exam level which makes your preparation effective.
Ten persons are sitting in twelve seats in two parallel rows containing five players each, in such a way that there is an equal distance between adjacent players. In row — I — A. B. C, D and E are seated and all of them are facing south. In the row — II — P, Q, R, S and T — are sitting and all of them are facing north. One seat is vacant in each row. Therefore, in the given seating arrangement each player seated in one row faces exactly one player in the other row. All of them live beside a different river among — Ganga. Godavari, Narmada, Kaveri, Yamuna, Indus, Krishna, Sutlej, Chambal, and Mahanandi — but not necessarily in the same order.
• B sits opposite the person who sits third to the left of the person who lives beside the Chambal river. Either D or S lives beside Mahanandi river and neither D nor S sits at the ends of the row.
• The one who lives beside Narmada river and the one who lives beside Yamuna river sit facing each other.
• Neither B nor the one who lives beside Chambal River si. at the third seat from any end of the rows.
• P sits opposite neither B nor E and lives beside neither Ganga river nor Sutlej river.
• E si. neither adjacent to D nor opposite the one who lives beside Chambal river.
• The vacant seat of row — I is not at end of the row. and it is not adjacent to E.
• R lives beside either Godavari river or Kaveri river and si. second to the right of the person who sits opposite C but not adjacent to the one who lives beside Chambal river.
• C lives beside either Indus river or Krishna river. The one who lives besides Indus river sits opposite to Krishna river.
• The vacant seats are not opposite each other.
• A si. opposite T and adjacent to the only one person who lives beside Kaveri river.
• The one who lives beside Godavari river si. adjacent to Q but not adjacent to the one who lives beside Yamuna River.
• The one who lives beside Ganga river sits to the left of the one who lives beside Krishna river. Q does not live beside the Narmada river.
Quality of this puzzle no. 9 linear row-based question is a moderate level, you may expect these type of puzzle questions in mains level exams of IBPS. We hope you like our Puzzles, we always try to improve day by day and give you quality puzzles. All the Puzzle question we solve first then provide it on our website. Please share our website to everyone who is preparing for bank exams.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?