Seven people M, N, O, P, Q, R and S stay in an eight storied building with the lowermost floor numbered as 1 and so on. One of the floors is vacant. Each of them like a different fruits viz, Banana, Apple, Plum, Orange, Papaya, Pear and Mango not necessarily in the same order. The arrangement is based on the following rules:
* S lives on an even numbered floor.
* The floor immediately above or below the one in which S resides is vacant.
* There is a gap of four floors between the one who likes Mango and the floor that is vacant.
* Q likes Apple and lives immediately below the one who likes Papaya.
* There is a gap of one floor between the one who likes Papaya and the floor that is vacant.
* R’s immediate neighbours like Pear and Papaya.
* P lives above M and M likes neither Papaya nor Banana.
* There are four floors between the ones who like Orange and Banana. One who likes Orange stays on a floor higher than the one who likes Banana.
* N does not like Papaya.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?