Punjab State Cooperative Bank Clerk Syllabus 2021 PDF – Download PSCB Steno Typist Exam Pattern. Dear Job Seekers are you applied for Punjab State Cooperative Bank Ltd (PSCB) Exam? Then this page would be a treat for you. Yes, we have attached the Detailed Written Exam Syllabus and Pattern for PSCB Senior Manager, Manager, Information Technology Officer, Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator, Steno-typists Vacancies.
The Exam Syllabus and Test Pattern help kick-start the Preparation for Online (CBT)/Offline (OMR based) Written Examinations. Generally, Syllabi help to find particular topics that need to cover. So Candidates can download and Refer to this Clerk Syllabus from our website.
Punjab State Cooperative Bank Clerk Syllabus 2021
|Name of the Board||Punjab State Cooperative Bank Limited(PSCB)|
|Post Name||Senior Managers, Managers, Information Technology Officers, Clerk-Cum-Data Entry Operators, and Steno Typists|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Interview|
|Exam Date||Announced Soon|
Punjab State Cooperative Bank Clerk Syllabus 2021:
Reasoning Ability Syllabus for All Posts
This section judges the candidate on their reasoning abilities and mental aptitude. Mentioned below are the various categories across which questions can be asked:
- a) Verbal
Number Series, Alphabet Series, Test of Direction Sense, Coding-Decoding, Number Ranking, Arithmetical Reasoning, Problem on Age Calculation, Blood Relations, Analogy, Decision Making, etc.
- b) Non-Verbal
Non Verbal Series, Mirror Images, Cubes and Dice, Grouping Identical Figures, Embedded Figures etc.
Computer Application Syllabus for All Posts
- Basic computer operations, classification of computers, input devices, output devices, Computer hardware and software, the memory of a computer, storage, processing of data, number system and computer languages, operating systems, networking, internet and email, maintenance, and security.
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus for All Posts
This section checks the quantitative and mathematical skills of the candidate. The questions asked in the entrance exam are from the following categories:
- Number System, HCF, LCM, Simplification, Decimal Fractions, Ratio and Proportions, Unitary Method, Percentage, Time and Distance, Time and Work, Profit and Loss, Average, Simple and Compound Interest, Mensuration (2D and 3D), Algebra, Data Interpretation.
General Awareness Syllabus for All Posts
This section tests the candidate on their awareness of the world around them. Questions are asked mainly from the following categories:
- Current Affairs (National and International), Major Financial/Economic News, Budget and Five Year Plans, Who’s Who, Sports, Economy, and Geography with special reference to Punjab, Awards and Honours, Science – Inventions and Discoveries, Abbreviations, History and culture with special reference to Punjab, International, and National Organisations.
- The questions regarding the banking and Cooperative Societies Act will be general in nature. (For the Post of Manager)
English Language Syllabus for All Posts
The candidates are gauged on the language abilities and understanding of English grammar in this section. Questions are asked mainly from the following categories:
- Error correction, Tenses, Sentence rearrangement, Fill in the blanks with modals, Articles, and prepositions, etc., Comprehension, Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms.
Punjab State Cooperative Bank Exam Pattern 2021:
- The Question Paper will comprise multiple-choice questions with one correct answer.
- The candidate will mark his/her correct choice on the OMR sheet provided to him/her at the examination venue.
- The duration of the paper will be of 120 minutes.
- There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked on the OMR answer sheet.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, 1/4th or 0.25 of marks assigned to that question will be deducted as a penalty.
- If for any question, a candidate gives more than one answer, it will be treated as wrong even if one of the given answers happens to be correct and there will be the same penalty of 25 of the marks assigned to that question. If a question is left un-attempted, that is no answer is given by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
Clerk-cum Data Entry Operator Steno-Typist:
|General Awareness and Banking||25|
|General Awareness and Banking||35|
Information and Technology Officer:
|Information Technology and Computer Application||45|
|General Awareness and Banking||15|
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?