Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2021. Punjab Police, Govt of Punjab invites Online applications are for the recruitment of 4358 Constable vacancies in the District Police Cadre & Armed Police Cadre. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as a link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfil the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply online from 16-07-2021 to 15-08-2021.
|Article||Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2021|
|Category||Latest Government Jobs|
|Notice Released by||Punjab Police, Govt of Punjab|
|Name of Post||Constable|
|No. of Post||4358|
Job Details :
- Post Name : Constable
- No of Vacancy : 4358 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 19900/- (minimum pay admissible)
District Police Cadre: 2015 Posts
Armed Police Cadre: 2343 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Constable : 10+2. Candidate must passed Matriculation examination with Punjabi as the one of the subject.
- (ii) In case of Ex-Servicemen, the minimum educational qualification shall be Matriculation
Age Limit: 18 to 28 years as on 01-01-2021
Selection Process: Written Exam, Physical Screening Test (PST), Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
Govt Job Location: Punjab
Application Fee :
- General : Rs 1000/-
- Ex-Serviceman (ESM) of Punjab, Lineal Descendants of ESM : Rs 400
- SC/ST of all the States and BC of Punjab State only : Rs 550
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) : Rs 550
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply Online through the Punjab Police website http://punjabpolice.gov.in from 16-07-2021 to 15-08-2021
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application : 16-07-2021
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 15-08-2021
- Toll Free Number : 18002102565 9am to 6 pm (Monday – Saturday)
More Details For job information click the below link :
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?