OSSSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2023 | OSSSC Nursing Officer Exam Pattern @ www.osssc.gov.in: The OSSSC Nursing Officer Syllabus 2023 can help applicants achieve success on the written test. Through this link or the official website, applicants can download the Odisha Nursing Officer Syllabus 2023. For the candidate’s exam preparation, the OSSSC Nursing Officer Exam Pattern 2023 is provided along with the syllabus.
Details of OSSSC Nursing Officer Syllabus 2023
|Organization Name||Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)|
|Name Of The Posts||Nursing Officer|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Vacancy Count||7483 Vacancy|
OSSSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2023 Topic Wise
Anatomy and Physiology
- Cardio-vascular systems
- Skeletal systems
- Muscular systems
- Introduction to anatomical terms
- Organization of body cells, organs, tissues, etc.
- Infection and its transmission
- Introduction and Scope of Microbiology
- Laboratory Techniques
- Psychology of Human Behaviour
- Concept, Scope, and Nature of Sociology
- The Community
- The Individual
- The Family
- The Society
Fundamentals of Nursing
- Assessment of patient
- Therapeutic nursing care
- Nursing care of patient/client
- Introduction to Nursing
- Basic Nursing care and needs of a patient
- Community Emergencies
- First-Aid in emergencies
- Importance of First-Aid
- Maintenance of Health
- Mental Health
- Concept of Health
- Physical Health
Medical-Surgical Nursing I
- Altered Immune Response
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Patho Physiological Mechanism of Disease
- Nursing Assessment
- Management of various infectious diseases
- Reparation, care, and administration of antisera and vaccines
- Isolation- review of epidemiology and control measures
- Review of infection, how it spreads, and its control
Ear, Nose, and Throat
- Assessment of the functions of the ear, nose, and throat.
- Management of disorders and diseases of the ear, nose, and throat
- Disorders and diseases of the ear, nose, and throat.
- Detection and prevention
- Classification of cancer
- Nursing Management of Patients with abnormal cell growth
Mental Health and Psychiatric Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Mental Health Assessment
- Community Mental Health
- Psychiatric Nursing Management
- History of Psychiatric
- Mental Disorders
- Introduction to database
- Graphics and use of Statistical packages
- Computer-aided teaching and testing
- Introduction to computers and disk operating systems
- Introduction to word processing
Midwifery and Gynaecological Nursing
- Complications of pregnancy and its management
- Nursing Management of pregnant women
- Nursing Management of women in Labour
- Reproductive System
Community Health Nursing – II
- Healthcare services in India
- Health planning in India
- Specialized Community health services
- Health System in India
- Vital health statistics
- Welfare of children
- Children with various disorders and diseases
- The concept in child healthcare
- The Newborn
- The Healthy Child
- Permutation and Combination
- Profit, Loss, and Discount
- Ratio & Proportion
- Number System
- Fractions and Decimals
- Square roots
- Mixture and Alligation
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Partnership Business
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Spotting Errors.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Joining Sentences.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Fill in the blanks.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Comprehension passages
- Sentence Arrangement.
- One Word Substitutions.
- Sentence Completion.
- Passage Completion.
OSSSC Nursing Officer Exam Pattern 2023
|Name of Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Questions on Subjects as per syllabus of GNM/ B.sc Nursing Course||60||60||2 Hours|
|Questions based on Practical Skills||25||25|
|Arithmetic of HSC Standard||10||10|
|English of HSC Standard||5||5|
- The OSSSC Nursing Officer Exam will be the Objective type multiple-choice questions
- The total number of questions asked in the exam is 100
- Each question carries 1 mark
- The time allotment is 2 hours
- There shall be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- The minimum qualifying marks for candidates, other than SC, ST, SEBC, Ex-serviceman & Sports category is 35% & for other candidates shall be 30%.
Hello Friends, I am from Haryana. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.