OSSC Syllabus 2021 – For Junior Librarian post || Download Exam Pattern Here!!! Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has updated the Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the post of Junior Librarian. aspirants can download the Updates and new OSSC Junior Librarian Syllabus and Exam Pattern to know about the topics that are likely to be asked in the exam. So candidates who are willing to attend the written exam can download the syllabus and prepare well for the written exam.
OSSC Junior Librarian Syllabus 2021 Details:
|Name of the board||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Name of the post||Junior Librarian|
OSSC Junior Librarian Syllabus (Topic Wise) 2021:
- Letter / Application / Report writing.
- Comprehension of a given passage.
- Usage and Vocabulary.
- Short essay writing.
- Translation from English to Odia.
- Fill in the blanks
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Synonyms/ Homonyms
- Sentence structure
- Spot the error
- Shuffling of sentence parts
- One word substitutions
- Comprehension passage
- Indian History.
- Major events in World History.
- General Science.
- General Awareness.
- Environmental Issues.
- Human right Issues.
- Basic Knowledge of Computer Application.
- Current Events.
- Literature and Art & Culture of Odisha.
Library & Information Science:
- Library and Information Science.
- Knowledge Organization.
- Bibliographic Description Theory & Practice.
- Management of Libraries & Information Centres.
- Research Methodology and Design.
- Classification (DDC) and Cataloguing (AACR 2).
- Library Automation.
- Information Sources and Services.
- Basic of Computer & Information Technology.
- Information Storage & Retrieval.
- Digital Library & Information Systems.
- Preservation and Conservation of Library Documents.
- Information Needs & Information Access.
- Management of E-Resource & E-Publishing.
OSSC Junior Librarian Exam Pattern 2021:
|Stage of exam||Type of examination||No of papers||Name of subjects||Marks allotted||Duration||Remarks|
|Stage 1||Main written examination||One paper||Composite paper||100 marks||1 ½ hours||Questions will be objective type with multi choice abnswers. the exam will be CBRE online mode. candidates numbering 3times of vacancy in order of merit categories on the basis of marks in main written exam shall be shortlisted to appear computer skill test|
|Stage 2||Computer skill test||Total – 30 marks. the computer skill test will be 30 minutes. the candidates secure minimum 15 marks in computer skill test shall be shortlisted for CV|
|Stage 3||Certificate verification||The candidates who will qualify in computer skill test will be called for CV. the candidates who not attend the CV will not be merit list.|
Main Written Exam Pattern 2021:
|Paper||Subjects||Maximum marks||No of questions||Time|
|One paper (composite paper)||Odia language||10||10||1 ½ hours|
|Library & information science||50||50|
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?