Dear Applied Candidates Oil India Junior Assistant Syllabus 2020 Download PDF in Oil India Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant Syllabus, or Previous Year Papers accessible here. Aspirants we will provide Oil India Junior Assistant Exam date and Exam center once it will be launched soon online. Candidates can able to download Oil India Junior Assistant Selection Process, Oil India Junior Assistant Eligibility, and Oil India Junior Assistant Doc Verification and so on. Are you Looking for Oil India Junior Assistant Preparation Tips and so on. Contenders download Oil India Limited Junior Assistant Exam Syllabus 2020 if you have applied for the Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant Posts. Based on the performance of the written examination, the board of the Oil India Limited will promote some of the candidates to the Skill & Proficiency Test.
|Board Name||Oil India Limited|
|Category||Syllabus And Exam Pattern|
|Job Role||Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant|
|Salary||13500 – 34000|
|Application Fee||200 /-|
|Examination Conducted Date||Release Soon|
|Application Last Date||2020|
|Vacancies No||09 Posts|
Oil India Junior Assistant Syllabus 2020 Senior Assistant Syllabus for Subject Wise
- One word Substitute
- Phrases and Idioms
- Rearrange of Sentence
- Correction of Sentence
- Voice Change
- Spotting Error
- Letter Writing
- Date interpretation and Sufficiency
- Statements – Arguments & Assumptions
- Coding & Decoding
- Alphabetical and number series
- Decision Making
- Analytical Reasoning
- Similarities and Differences
- Mathematical Operations
- Venn Diagrams
General Knowledge/ Awareness
- Current Affairs
- Other Subjects of importance
- Indian History
- Indian Geography
Arithmetic/ Numerical & Mental Ability
- BODMAS rules
- Time and Distance
- Profit & loss
- Number System
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Square root
- Elementary Statistics
- Calendar & Clocks
- Pipes & Cistern
- Geometry & Trigonometry
- Age Calculations
- Ratio & Proportions
Exam Pattern for Oil India Junior Assistant 2020 Senior Assistant
|Part / Section||Name of the Subjects||Percentage of Marks||Marks||Time Duration|
|A||General English & General Knowledge/ Awareness||20%||100 Marks||02 Hours|
|B||Reasoning, Arithmetic/ Numerical & Mental Ability||20%|
|C||Domain or Relevant to subject knowledge||60%|
Stage- I: Computer Based Test (CBT)
The Computer Based Test (CBT) will assess the candidates on the following parameters.
- All questions will be multiple choice objective type for a total of 100 marks
- There will be no negative marking in CBT.
- CBT will be bilingual i.e English & Hindi.
- The total duration of the test will be 02(two) hours.
- A person with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) may opt for Scribe as per Govt. Directives. In such case compensatory time of 40 minutes (i.e 20 minutes per hour) shall be given.
Stage- II: Skill & Proficiency Test
Skill & Proficiency Test will be based on the following modalities.
- Candidate(s) will be called for CBT on the basis of their declaration and successful registration. iii) Candidate has to secure minimum 50% marks in Computer Based Test (CBT) to qualify for the Skill & Proficiency Test.
- However, merely securing qualifying marks in Computer Based Test (CBT) will not make candidate(s) eligible to appear in the Skill & Proficiency Test.
- Candidate(s) who qualify in Computer Based Test (CBT) will be shortlisted for Skill & Proficiency Test based on the order of merit in CBT in the ratio of 1:2 [i.e. for one vacancy, two candidates will be shortlisted in the order of merit in CBT with due cognizance to the number of reserved posts].
Hello Friends, I am from India. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers, the latest news with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.