As we see, in these days of lockdown due to the Coronavirus pandemic all the construction work is stopped. Odisha’s government is also worried about the construction workers who are facing a very critical time these days. The labour and ESI department of Odisha is now going to provide some help to the construction workers. For that Odisha, the labour card beneficiary list is released so that all the registered members of the labour and ESI department Under the nodal department applied for construction and building workers.
The list released of all the construction workers who have a valid registration under the RE&CS Act. 1996 and all the other labour acts of construction workers Welfare Cess Act. 1996 belonging to Odisha state.
All the details of the Odisha Labour card beneficiary list are given below. Get all the information about eligibility, the process of implementation of the Odisha labour card and how you can check for the beneficiary labour card list online. All the related information is given on the page below.
Odisha Labour Card List 2023 of Beneficiaries
Odisha’s Government is highly concerned with the unemployment of construction workers. To get the benefits for them there are many officers who are attached to the labour and Employment department which is also known as the labour and ESI Department. Distribute mint has released the notification for the labour Commissioner who is now chief Inspector under the act of the director and factories and boilers. Not only the commissioner but all the other officers are included in this. The main purpose of the introduction is to provide help to the construction worker as soon as possible.
As per the details given by the government in the labour and employment department, the total Cess is collected at a percentage of 1 and is deposited under the building and other construction workers’ welfare fund.
Now the plan is to utilise this for the well-being of construction workers who are registered under this department. Related help will be given to all Construction and building workers who are part of the Odisha state labour and ESI Department.
Extended Benefits for Construction Workers and labourers
If there is any worker who has taken some services already from the labour and ESI department or is availing some benefits then at this time all the construction workers and labours will get the extension of the services. The list of services which will be provided under this department is given as:
- Medical assistance under RSBY & BKKY.
- Maternity benefits.
- Accidents and death related to compensations.
- Help with funeral expenses.
- Educational assistance.
- Help in purchasing new construction tools.
- Help under housing schemes like Nirman Shramik pucca Ghar Yojana.
- Recognition for proper skill development and learning related to construction work.
- Financial help for upgrading workmen’s skills.
- Help with purchasing a bicycle, and safety equipment.
For any construction worker who wants to apply for Nirman Shramik pucca Ghar Yojana the registration form details are given below.
Registration Form for Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana
- This Nirman Shramik pucca Ghar Yojana was launched by the Odisha Government. The main purpose of this scheme is to provide Pucca Ghar for the people who need it the most. There was a big amount of funds approximately 1000 crore rupees was released for this particular scheme. This time the welding and construction workers welfare board has raised this amount again for the well-being of the construction workers. The amount which is released is more than 700 crore rupees.
- The extension of funds in the Nirman Shramik pucca Ghar Yojana is only because most of the people in Odisha state are associated with the construction industry. Due to the lockdown situation, people are jobless these days. To provide some financial or other helps there is an increase in funds.
Features of Odisha Labour Card
- The main feature of the Odisha labour card is to provide valid ID proof for the services.
- Benefits will be provided to the people who are registered with the labour and employment department of the Odisha Government.
- The features of Nirman Shramik pucca Ghar Yojana are consists of the construction of a new house.
- The construction will be of 25 square feet area.
- This will not include toilet construction and its area.
- Beneficiaries will be selected by the labour construction Department.
- There is a new list for the construction of the new Pucca Ghar under this scheme.
- The government of Odisha state is planning to build approximately 1.2 lakh houses for Non-IAP beneficiaries.
- Similarly, for IAP beneficiaries new list of 1.3 lakh houses is to build to boost the construction work.
The process of implementation of the Odisha Labour Card is going to start and the government is also going to provide the benefits under this scheme. For that, there are some eligibility criteria that are given here below.
Who is eligible for Odisha Labour Card?
As stated earlier that building and construction work are the beneficiaries of the Odisha labour card.
But there is a list of eligibility criteria that needs to be satisfied and this is as:
- If any worker has availed benefits from other schemes which are similar to the existing scheme then that worker is not eligible.
- The age of the worker must be from 80 years to 60 years.
- Should be the registration under RE&CS of Odisha state.
- Must be a registered member for more than 3 years.
Check Odisha Labour Card List of Beneficiaries 2023 Online
To check the labour card status online there was an online portal of the Ministry of Labour. But in recent times desi is changed with the ministry of human resources (MOHRE).
To check the details online follow the process given here:
- There is the MOHRE and a website Here.
- Go to the first page.
- Where you will check for the ‘labour card information ‘option available on this page.
- Click on this option.
- Now there is another page in front of you.
- Enter your labour card number to check.
- If there is a need to train your mobile number, labour card number, person code, nationality, and date of birth then enter all the details.
- If your name is on the beneficiary list then it will be displayed in front of you.
- Registration form Odisha labour Card information
The government of Odisha State Has Introduced a Registration Form for Card Information
This registration form is introduced earlier.
The main purpose of introducing this registration form was to collect information about all the labourers and construction workers for their records.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?