NWDA Recruitment 2021. National Water Development Agency (NWDA) New Delhi-110017 invites applications for the recruitment of 62 UDC, LDC, JE, Steno, and Other Vacancies. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience, and other conditions are given below as a link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply online on or before 25-06-2021.
|Article||NWDA Recruitment 2021|
|Category||Latest Government Jobs|
|Notice Released by||National Water Development Agency (NWDA) New Delhi-110017|
|Name of Post||UDC, LDC, JE, Steno & Other|
|No. of Post||62|
NWDA Job Details :
- Junior Engineer – 16
- Hindi Translator – 01
- Jr. Accounts Officer – 05
- Upper Division Clerk – 12
- Stenographer – 05
- Lower Division Clerk – 23
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Junior Engineer: Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Hindi Translator : Master’s degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level; OR Master’s degree of a recognized University in English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level; OR Master’s degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi medium and English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of a examination at the degree level; OR Master’s degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with English medium and Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of a examination at the degree level; OR Master’s Degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi and English as compulsory or elective subjects or either of the two as a medium of examination and the other as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level; AND Recognized Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English & vice versa or two years’ experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central or State Government office, including Government of India Undertaking.
- For Jr. Accounts Officer: Degree in Commerce from a recognized University/Institute. Three-year experience in Cash and Accounts in a Government Office/PSU/Autonomous Body/ Statutory Body
- For Upper Division Clerk: Degree of a recognized University.
- For Stenographer: 12th Class passed from a recognized Board/University. Skill(Shorthand) Test (on Computer) at the speed of 80 wpm.
- For Lower Division Clerk: 12th Class passed from a recognized Board, and A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per NWDA Rules.
Selection Method :
- (i) For the posts of Junior Engineer, Hindi Translator, Junior Accounts Officer, and UDC the selection will be made through a competitive Computer Based online Test.
- (ii) For the posts of Stenographer Gr-II and LDC the selection will be made through a competitive Computer Based online Test and Skill Test (Shorthand/Typing)
- (iii) Qualified candidates in online examination tests on a merit basis will be called for the Shorthand/Typing Test (Qualifying only) for the post mentioned at Sl. No.5 & 6. Typing Test will be conducted in English or Hindi on computer only
Application Fee : An Application Processing Fee of Rs.840/- (Rupees Eight Hundred and Forty only) for General & OBC category and Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) for SC, ST, Women, EWS and PWD category is payable through payment gateway
NWDA Govt Job Location : Delhi
How To Apply : Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through NWDA Website i.e http://nwda.gov.in from 10-05-2021 to 25-06-2021
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 25-06-2021
- Conduct of CBT (Computer Based Test) : Will be notified later on website.
More Details For job information click below link:
Hello Friends, I am from India. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers, the latest news with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.