Dear Applied Candidates NRL GET Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021 Download PDF in NRL Graduate Engineer Trainee, Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Officer Previous Year Question Papers available below the page. Get Latest NRL GET Exam Date and Exam centre will be released soon at online. Are you searching for NRL GET Selection process, NRL GET Eligibility and NRL GET Document verification and etc. NRL Graduate Engineer Trainee Preparation Tips and Study Materials and etc. The candidates who are applied for the posts of Graduate Engineer Trainee, Assistant Officer and Assistant Accounts Officer must have to know the NRL Graduate Engineer Trainee Syllabus 2021.
NRL GET 2021 Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name||Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL)|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee, Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Officer|
|Salary||16500 – 35700|
|Application Fee||100 – 250|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||2021|
|Vacancies No||Various Posts|
Syllabus for NRL GET 2021 Graduate Engineer Trainee, Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Officer
General Knowledge/ Current Affairs
- Indian Constitution & its features
- Central & State Legislature
- Executive & Local Government Institutions
- Culture & Economy
- Agriculture of India & Punjab
- Current Affairs
- Judicial Institutions
- Science & Technology
- English Language skills including Reading Comprehension/Passage
- Translation from Punjabi to English
- Phrase Replacement
- Error Spotting
- Fill in the blanks
- Spelling Correction
- Close Test
- Para jumbles/Odd one out,
- Sentence Rearrangement and Correction
- Vocabulary (Synonyms/Antonyms, One-word Substitution)
Reasoning & Numerical Ability
- Number & Letter Series
- Classification & Analogy
- Coding & Decoding
- Missing Number
- Statements & Conclusions
- Pattern Completion
- Order & Ranking
- Verbal Reasoning
- Non-verbal Reasoning
- Direction & Distance
- Relationship Problems
Exam Pattern for NRL GET 2021 Graduate Engineer Trainee, Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Officer
|Section||Subjects / Topics|
|Section A||Technical / Professional Knowledge comprising of questions related to|
Qualifying degree required for the applied position
|Section B||General Knowledge/ Current Affairs|
|Section C||English language|
|Section D||Reasoning & Numerical Ability|
- The NRL exam will consist of four sections.
- Computer-Based Test will be of 85% Weightage.
- The questions will be in the form of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The exam will be conducted in online mode.
- There will be no negative marking.
- Group Task will be of 5% Weightage.
- Personal Interview will be of 10% Weightage.
- Final Score – Combined scores of Computer Based Test + Group Task + Personal Interview.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?