National Population Register Form PDF, NPR 2021 Registration Form Online & Downloading Procedure information of NPR Form PDF, (NPR Form) Time Table & Dates will be given to you in this article. Now all citizens can download all figures for the National Population Register as a manual PDF. Census for NPR will be done under 2021 by using the powers conferred by Section 3 of 1948 by the Narendra Modi government of the Center.
The scheme was announced by the Government of India to update the National Population Register on 24 December 2019. Now the Office of the Registrar General and Census Commissioner of the Ministry of Home Affairs has released the Time Table, Dates and Registration Schedule (Form), and Manual for NPR. Tell that the 15th Indian census was done in the year 2011, according to which the population of India was 121 crores.
About National Population Register
Here we will provide you information about the National Population Register (NPR) for the year 2020 and important points revolving around NCR. The Central Government has initiated a project to update the National Population Register at a cost of Rs 3,900 crore under which Time Table & Dates, NPR Form 2021 PDF have been released. The National Population Register Form has just been finalized by the Ministry of Home Affairs to collect data for NPR.
For the convenience of the citizens, the NPR form has been released by the Ministry in two languages, English and Hindi, which can be easily downloaded from the official website. How to view NPR Time Table & Dates, How to download NPR Form 2021? How to view the National Population Register manual? The information is given in this article, so you should read the article in its entirety.
Highlights of National Population Register
- This census proposed by the Central Government is the 16th Indian Census under which the census process will be completed in two phases.
- The 15th Indian census was taken in 2011 under the Congress rule, according to which the population of India was 121 crores.
- In this census, 330,000 enumerators will be using their own smartphones and manual data will be generated in some places.
- According to the statement given by the Union Minister, this census will be done in 640 districts, 5,924 revenue, and 7,933 cities.
- With this, 6, 40,932 villages will be included in this census.
- The information provided by the defendant in this census will remain confidential. With this, anyone can add their name to the NPR in a self-declaration manner.
NPR Form Booklet / Handbook Detailed Information
You can fill the NPR form on the basis of self-attested information. This form will be filled in two sides A and B according to the booklet. According to both parties, the details of the information required while filling the NPR form are as follows:
- Enumeration of the household
- Census House Number and Household Number
- Present Address
- Pin code
- Household Status
- Number of members
- Serial Number
- Name of the person in full
- Availability of member of the household
- Relationship to Head
- Marital Status
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- Nationality as declared
- Passport Number
- Educational Qualification
- Serial Number
- Permanent Residential Address
- Duration of stay and place of last residence
- Details of the father, mother, and spouse
- Aadhaar Number
- Mobile Number
- Voter ID Card Number
- Driving License Number
Before the announcement of the National Population Register form by the Central Government, it was decided to run a drama on some people. The play was held in September 2019, in which 30 people attended. The purpose of this play is only to conduct a test to ensure the accuracy of the form. The following additional parameters are to be filled in the pretest form –
- Aadhaar Number
- Voter ID Card Number
- Mobile phone number
- Place of birth of father and mother
- Current place of residence
- Driving license number
Documents required to fill the National Population Register Form
According to the information given by Mr. Reddy, in this census, the defendant will not have to show any type of documents as evidence. There is no need to present any type of evidence in relation to the information given to any of the defendants.
NPR Update – In the process of updating the National Citizenship Register in the Cabinet meeting, the Central Government has given citizens a free hand to share information about their place of birth. Now citizens are not required to share information related to their birthplace of their ancestors in NPR Form.
National Population Register Schedule Features
The major benefits of starting the National Population Register 2021 launched by the Central Government are: –
- This census program is the 16th program after the census conducted during the Congress rule in 2011, through which information about the current population of India will be obtained.
- The data of all the defendants will be kept safe in this census. The census process will be completed in two phases.
- In the first phase, the houses will be counted while in the second phase the population will be counted.
- The census will begin in April 2020. In this census, data will be collected from different parts of the country.
- 640 districts, 5,924 revenue, and 7,933 cities, and 6, 40,932 villages will be included in this census.
This is the complete information regarding the National Population Register update process with Time Table & Dates, Schedule. You can download the form by clicking on the given link directly.
NPR Form PDF Download Process
You can download the NPR form from the official website of the Office of the Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India under the Ministry of Home Affairs.
- First, you need to visit the official website of Registrar General & Census Commissioner
- On the right of the home page click on “2020- Schedule“
- You will be given links to download the form in Hindi or English, click the PDF form and download it at your convenience.
Update: – Giving information about the NPR survey in Rajya Sabha, Home Minister Amit Shah said that no documents will be demanded in it. Apart from this, in the absence of some documents, the family member will not be placed in the list of “S” ie suspect.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to NPR Form beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?