NLC Mining Sirdar Syllabus 2023 @ www.nlcindia.in:- Job Applicants can download Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Limited Mining Sirdar Syllabus 2023 to know the Subjects and topics from which the questions are asked in the exam. Then the applicants easily have an idea and can prepare the topics for the exam. NLC will issue the questions as per the NLC Mining Sirdar Exam Pattern. As there is no negative marking, the applicants can gain marks for their unknown questions also. So, all should prepare for the exam with the NLC India Sirdar Syllabus 2023 PDF.
NLC Mining Sirdar Syllabus 2023 Details
|Name Of The Organization||Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Limited|
|Post Names||Junior Overman (Trainee), Junior Surveyor (Trainee), Sirdar (Selection Grade-I)|
|Number Of Posts||213|
|Selection Rounds||Written Test|
NLC Sirdar Syllabus Topic Wise
General Intelligence & Mental Ability
- Arithmetical Number Series etc
- Problem Solving
- Space Visualization
- Visual Memory
- Decision Making
- Discriminating Observation
- Figure Classification
- Relationship Concepts
- Similarities and Differences
- Data Interpretation
- Problems on Ages.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time & Work.
- Boats & Streams.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Time & Distance.
- Visual reasoning
- Alphanumeric reasoning
- Number Series
- Number Ranking
- Decision Making
- Blood Relations
- Cubes & Dice
- Arithmetical Reasoning etc
General Knowledge/ General Awareness
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- General Politics
- Scientific Research
- Indian Constitution
- Countries & Capitals
- Budget and Five-Year Plans
- Important Financial & Economic News
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Knowledge of Current Events
- India and its neighboring countries
- Mining Geology I
- Surveying I
- Basic Management Skills & Indian Constitution
- Basics of Electrical & Electronics Engg. (Mining)
- Applied Science
- Applied Mathematics I
- Engineering Graphics
- Blasting Techniques in Mines
- Mine Surveying Practice
- Mineral Recovery
- Surface Mining
- Mechanical Technology (Mining)
- Industrial Training in Underground Mines (Module I)
- Basic Computer Skills
- U/G Metalliferous Mining
- Mine Machinery
- Mining Legislation & General Safety
- Rock Mechanics & Ground Control
- Mining Practice I
- Mine Environmental Engg.
- English Communication
- Introduction to Mining
- Coal Mining
- Computer Application in Mining
NLC Exam Pattern 2023
|Parts||Subjects||Number Of Marks||Total Questions||Time Duration||Type Of Exam|
|Part 1||General Aptitude (Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning and General Awareness (at Diploma level))||30||30||2 Hours||Objective|
|Part 2||Subject Knowledge||70||70|
|Total||100 Marks||100 Questions|
|Minimum qualifying marks in Written Test will be 50% for UR & EWS candidates and 40% for SC/ST/OBC-NCL candidates, against the reserved vacancies. For PAP candidates eligible for a bonus of 20 marks, minimum qualifying marks of 50% or 40% as the case may be, will be arrived after adding bonus marks|
- From the above NLC India Mining Sirdar Exam Pattern 2023, the candidates will understand the exam is Objective.
- A total of 100 Questions from Subject knowledge and General aptitude will be asked in the exam and each question has 1 Mark.
- The duration of the test is 2 Hours and the Question Paper will be in English Language only.
- There is no negative marking in the exam.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?